Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
The Founder Institute Launches Newest Chapter in Tampa, Florida
Today we are excited to announce the launch of our newest location - Tampa, Florida!
The Tampa chapter is just around the corner, as the 4-month program is slated to start on March 18th. The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Florida, click here to apply. Early applications are due Sunday, Feburary 17th.
If you would like to learn more, then join a free event we will be hosting in the coming weeks:
- Startup Ideation Bootcamp: February 12th (6:30pm)
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp: February 19th (6:30pm)
- Founder Night Out: February 26th (6:30pm)
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Tampa are Michael O’Donnell, a tech entrepreneur, angel
investor and startup mentor, and John Spence, an author, professional workshop facilitator, and one of the Top One Hundred Business Thought Leaders in America.
Expected mentors of the Tampa program include;
- Agapitus (Augi) Lye, Founder & CEO, Trendy Entertainment
- Brent Britton, Chair, GrayRobinson/Gazelle Lab
- Bruce Bennett, CEO, Mad Mobile
- Dave Parker, Owner, DKParker, LLC
- David Whitney, Director, Investment Banking , Duncan-Williams
- Geoff Wilson, Co-Founder & President/CEO, 352 Media
- Gary Gaessler, VP Sales & Marketing, Cloud Elements
- John Morrow, President, Morrow Consultants, LLC
- Marc Blumenthal, CEO, Intelladon
- Mark Swanson, Co-Founder & CEO, Telovations
- Peter Quintas, Co-Founder & CTO, Nomi
- Steve Tingiris, Founder, Enthusem
- Travis Milks, Vice President, Stonehenge Capital Company
- And many more to be announced.