Today we are excited to announce the launch of our newest location - Tampa, Florida!
The Tampa chapter is just around the corner, as the 4-month program is slated to start on March 18th. The program is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Florida, click here to apply. Early applications are due Sunday, Feburary 17th.
If you would like to learn more, then join a free event we will be hosting in the coming weeks:
- Startup Ideation Bootcamp: February 12th (6:30pm)
- Startup Pitch Bootcamp: February 19th (6:30pm)
- Founder Night Out: February 26th (6:30pm)
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Tampa are Michael O’Donnell, a tech entrepreneur, angel
investor and startup mentor, and John Spence, an author, professional workshop facilitator, and one of the Top One Hundred Business Thought Leaders in America.
Expected mentors of the Tampa program include;
- Agapitus (Augi) Lye, Founder & CEO, Trendy Entertainment
- Brent Britton, Chair, GrayRobinson/Gazelle Lab
- Bruce Bennett, CEO, Mad Mobile
- Dave Parker, Owner, DKParker, LLC
- David Whitney, Director, Investment Banking , Duncan-Williams
- Geoff Wilson, Co-Founder & President/CEO, 352 Media
- Gary Gaessler, VP Sales & Marketing, Cloud Elements
- John Morrow, President, Morrow Consultants, LLC
- Marc Blumenthal, CEO, Intelladon
- Mark Swanson, Co-Founder & CEO, Telovations
- Peter Quintas, Co-Founder & CTO, Nomi
- Steve Tingiris, Founder, Enthusem
- Travis Milks, Vice President, Stonehenge Capital Company
- And many more to be announced.