Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Introducing the Jakarta Founder Institute’s Summer Session Grads
Today we are excited to introduce the three newest companies to graduate from the Jakarta Founder Institute. After four months of mentorship and training, EloKu, Pouch, and TicBox are now ready to be launched “into the wild”. The three startups were recently featured on DailySocial with a brief overview of each company’s platform. A more indepth review is scheduled to come out on DailySocial in the next few weeks, so stay tuned for more details.
For now check out the grads below and click here to read the full article.
- EloKu: ELoKu's platform allows users to track and trace shipped goods via Android, iPhone or mobile browser, providing estimated time of arrival and updates throughout the shipping process.
- Pouch: Pouch is a mobile customer loyalty and retention platform that can be used by merchants to replace their conventional, card based reward program. Pouch made Founder Institute headlines recently after being one of the first companies to launch their product prior to graduation.
- TicBox: TicBox is an online crowd-sourcing platform that helps companies conduct credible and fast online surveys at affordable prices in Indonesia.
According to DailySocial journalist Rama Mamuaya, this session of the Jakarta chapter focused on quality over quantity, as it was significantly smaller than previous semesters. He believes “the three graduates will be more concentrated, well-focused and of course well-filtered according to JKTFI’s standards, which is not an easy walk in the park”.
Check out additional coverage of the Jakarta FI Grads here:
- Yahoo! and Tribun News: Jakarta Founder Institute Luncurkan Bisnis Berbasis Online
- CHIP Online: Jakarta Founder Institute Luluskan Tiga Startup Baru
- TeknoJournal: Eloku, Pouch dan Ticbox – Tiga Produk Baru di Bidang Teknologi Informasi Lulusan Jakarta Founder Institute
- Market+: Founder Institute Luncurkan 3 Produk