Since launching in Chicago in 2012, the Founder Institute has graduated over 50 companies in the region, including some of the area's fastest-growing startups like Better Weekdays, DigitalGroundUp, Easy Beauty, and more. In addition, our efforts in Chicago have also been profiled by several top media channels, including BuiltInChicago, The New York Times, and more.
Today, the Founder Institute is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Chicago Fall 2015 Semester!
If you could benefit from expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Chicago, click here to apply today.
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (2015-08-09) will have their application fees waived (typically $50) and are eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
The Founder Institute is the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, with over 1,850 graduate companies spanning 100+ cities worldwide. In our four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs "learn by doing" and launch a company through structured training courses and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, you are not required to quit you day job to participate, so you can begin testing and developing your startup ideas without putting your livelihood at risk.
In order to celebrate the launch, the Chicago Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
In addition, some of Chicago's top entrepreneurs will help teach founders in the program, including:
- Bart Carlson: CEO, Napersoft
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- David Culver: Co-Founder, Adventerra
- David Douglas: Founder & CEO, Yolobe Inc.
- Emerson Spartz: CEO, Spartz Media
- Eric Broughton: CEO, eSupply Systems, LLC
- Ethan Austin: Founder, GiveForward
- George Deeb: Managing Partner, Red Rocket Venture Partners
- Jason Weingarten: Co-Founder and CEO, Yello
- Jason Green: Founder, Intelestream
- Jeff Judge: Founder, Measured Good
- Jeff Weber: Co-Founder & President, SnagPad
- Jeff Hyman: CEO, Startup Therapist
- John R Dallas Jr: Founder and Chief Alignment Officer, Hillview Partners Network LLC
- Kelly Fitzsimmons: Co-Founder, HarQen & the Hypervoice Consortium
- Kevin Taylor: Startup Hackerpreneur and Investor
- Lauren Katzberg: Co-Founder & CEO, Stylisted
- Lina Pakrosnyte: CEO, Urban Leash, Inc.
- Louis Morales: Co-Founder, Lumia
- Mark Achler: Managing Director, Math Venture Partners
- Michael Carruth: President/Founder, Fiodan Corporation
- Michael Kramer: Founder and CEO, ManageHub, Inc.
- Peter Tapling: Vice President, Early Warning Services
- Rajesh Voddiraju: Founder & CEO, HealthiPASS Inc
- Reva Minkoff: Founder and President, DigitalGroundUp Inc. and Digital4Startups Inc.
- Ronald Franczyk: CTO & Founder, Red Foundry
- Ross Kimbarovsky: Founder and CEO, Startup Foundry
- William Furlong: President, WKJF Digital
- And many more to be announced.