Since launching in Chicago in 2012, the Founder Institute has graduated over 50 companies in the region, including some of the area's fastest-growing startups like Better Weekdays, DigitalGroundUp, Easy Beauty, and more. In addition, our efforts in Chicago have also been profiled by several top media channels, including BuiltInChicago, The New York Times, and more.
Today, the Founder Institute is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Chicago Summer 2017 Semester!
If you could benefit from expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Chicago, click here to apply today.
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (2017-03-26) will have their application fees waived (typically $50) and are eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
The Founder Institute is the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, with over 2,500 graduate companies spanning 155+ cities worldwide. In our four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs "learn by doing" and launch a company through structured training courses and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, you are not required to quit you day job to participate, so you can begin testing and developing your startup ideas without putting your livelihood at risk.
In order to celebrate the launch, the Chicago Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
- Startup Funding 101: How to Raise Capital for Your Idea
2017-02-23, 06:00 PM
In addition, some of Chicago's top entrepreneurs will help teach founders in the program, including:
- Adam Siegel: Founder, Cultivate Labs
- Aidan Salvi: Founder, Wesapi Technologies
- Alex Batdorf: Co-Founder & CMO, ZipFit Denim
- Bart Carlson: CEO, Napersoft
- Christopher Rentner: Founder & CEO, Akouba
- David Culver: Co-Founder, Adventerra
- Michael Carruth: President/Founder, Fiodan Corporation
- William Furlong: President, WKJF Digital
- And many more to be announced.