Since launching in Chicago in 2012, the Founder Institute has graduated over 50 companies in the region, including some of the area's fastest-growing startups like Better Weekdays, DigitalGroundUp, Easy Beauty, and more. In addition, our efforts in Chicago have also been profiled by several top media channels, including BuiltInChicago, The New York Times, and more.
Today, the Founder Institute is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the Chicago Summer 2016 Semester!
If you could benefit from expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Chicago, click here to apply today.
Those who apply by the Early Admissions Deadline (2016-06-05) will have their application fees waived (typically $50) and are eligible for Founder Institute Fellowships.
The Founder Institute is the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, with over 2,002 graduate companies spanning 135+ cities worldwide. In our four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs "learn by doing" and launch a company through structured training courses and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, you are not required to quit you day job to participate, so you can begin testing and developing your startup ideas without putting your livelihood at risk.
In order to celebrate the launch, the Chicago Founder Institute will several free startup events for the general public, where you can meet top entrepreneurs and learn more about the program:
- Founder Hotseat: Pitch Your Ideas to Startup Mentors
2016-07-26, 06:00 PM
- Startup Feedback Workshop: Get Advice From Experienced Entrepreneurs
2016-08-02, 06:00 PM
In addition, some of Chicago's top entrepreneurs will help teach founders in the program, including:
- Aidan Salvi: Founder, Wesapi Technologies
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- David Culver: Co-Founder, Adventerra
- David Douglas: Founder & CEO, Yolobe Inc.
- Emerson Spartz: CEO, Dose
- Eric Broughton: Entrepreneur in Residence, Fraser McCombs Capital
- George Deeb: Managing Partner, Red Rocket Venture Partners
- John R Dallas Jr: Founder and Chief Alignment Officer, Hillview Partners Network LLC
- Lane Campbell: CTO, Vue Ventures
- Louis Morales: Co-Founder, Lumia Marketing
- Michael Carruth: President/Founder, Fiodan Corporation
- Patricia Riskind: Chief Client Experience Officer, Press Ganey Associates
- Rajesh Voddiraju: Founder & CEO, HealthiPASS Inc
- Ronald Franczyk: CTO & Founder, Red Foundry
- Ross Kimbarovsky: Founder and CEO, Startup Foundry
- Steven Jones: VP of Strategic Development, SpringCM
- William Furlong: President, WKJF Digital
- And many more to be announced.