The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Singapore Summer 2015 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2015-07-26) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Singapore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
The Singapore Chapter will will be led by local leaders Alvin Yap and Jeffrey Paine. Alvin is the CEO of TheMobileGamer, an award-winning and venture funded startup based in Singapore, and Jefferey is the founding partner of Golden Gate Ventures, an early stage technology incubator based in Singapore.
In addition, participants in Singapore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Alvin Yap: CEO, TheMobileGamer Pte Ltd
- Ann Burgraff - Rowell: Advisor / Mentor , National University of Singapore / Singapore HUB
- Ashwin Ramasamy: Founder & CEO, ContractIQ
- Bill Ashlock: Principal
- Casper Peh: Head of Operations, Wildfire Asia
- Daniel Leong: Co-founder, LawCanvas
- David Weekly: Product Manager, internet.org @ facebook
- Dema Tio: CEO, Vibease
- Dennis Goh: Director, International Digital Media Operations, Singtel
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Eric Tachibana: Director, Bank of America- Merrill Lynch
- Hooi Yen Chin: Founder, Polaris Law Corporation
- Hugh Mason: CEO, JFDI.asia Pte Ltd
- Hyun Wook Cho: Country Manager, Qoo10 Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joel Fu: Strategy Director, sgCarMart
- Jon Sugihara: Head of Product, RedMart
- Julian Gorman: Strategic Advisor to CEO, Garuda Indonesia
- Ken Ong: Senior Vice President, Salesforce.com
- Kong Soon Chak: Managing Partner, Stream Global
- Kris Childress: CEO, NanoThree
- Kuan Hua Hsu: Principal, Gree Ventures
- Larry Chua: CEO, TripCribs
- Maria Kuvshinova: Co-founder & CMO, ClubVivre
- Masahiko Honma: Founder and General Partner
- Meng Weng Wong: Director, JFDI.Asia
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Olivier Carnohan: CEO
- Padmini Pandya: Strategic Business Planning & M&A, SapientNitro
- Paul Whiteway: Director, Skyscanner
- Paul Meyers: CEO, Appetite Labs
- Phalgun Raju: Regional Director & General Manager, SE Asia, HK, Taiwan, Inmobi
- Phil Morle: Phil Morle - Director, Pollenizer (Perth FI) , Pollenizer
- Rishi Gupta: CEO, Minematic
- Saemin Ahn: Managing Partner, Rakuten Ventures
- Sam Witteveen: Founder, Family Play
- Samuel Seow: MD, Samuel Seow Law Corporation
- Sang Han: Vice President, Vertex Venture Management
- Scott Bales: Chief Mobile Officer, Movenbank
- Simon Dale: Head of Technology & Innovation, SAP Asia Pacific Japan
- Steven Fang: Executive Director & Group CEO, Cordlife Ltd
- Steven Goh: CEO & Co-Founder, mig33
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Usman Sheikh: CEO, Identifi Pte Ltd
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner
- Wei Zhu: Software Engineer, DFJ
- And many more to be announced.
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.