The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Singapore Summer 2014 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2014-06-22) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Singapore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
The Singapore Chapter will will be led by local leaders Alvin Yap and Jeffrey Paine. Alvin is the CEO of TheMobileGamer, an award-winning and venture funded startup based in Singapore, and Jefferey is the founding partner of Golden Gate Ventures, an early stage technology incubator based in Singapore.
In addition, participants in Singapore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alvin Yap: CEO, TheMobileGamer Pte Ltd
- Ann Burgraff: Co-Lead, Singapore Chapter, Room to Read
- Arnout Mostert: Partner, AccelerAsia
- Ashwin Ramasamy: Founder & CEO, ContractIQ
- Bill Ashlock: Principal
- Daniel Leong: Co-founder, LawCanvas
- Dema Tio: CEO, Vibease
- Dennis Goh: Director, International Digital Media Operations, Singtel
- Didier Vermeiren: Founder, SmartCheckups
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Edvarcl Heng: Senior Manager, Social Media
- Hugh Mason: CEO, JFDI.asia Pte Ltd
- Hyun Wook Cho: Country Manager, Qoo10 Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia
- Igor Volynskiy: Consultant
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joel Fu: Strategy Director, sgCarMart
- Jon Sugihara: Chairman, Perx
- Julian Low
- Kris Childress: CEO, NanoThree
- Kristine Lauria: MD, Mission Street Media
- Kuan Hua Hsu: Principal, Gree Ventures
- Kyaw Lin Oo
- Larry Chua: CEO, TripCribs
- Malcolm Ong: Co-founder, Skillshare
- Marcos Polanco: Kauffman Fellow, Expansive Ventures
- Masahiko Honma: Founder and General Partner
- Michael Cheng: Software Engineer, Neo Innovation
- Mikhail Choo: Founder & CEO, Gridblaze
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Olivier Carnohan: CEO
- Padmini Pandya: Strategic Planning & M&A, SapientNitro
- Phil Morle: Director, Pollenizer
- Rishi Gupta: CEO, Minematic
- Roger Yee: Investor/LP, Fortify Ventures
- Royston Tay: CEO, Zopim
- Saemin Ahn: Managing Partner, Rakuten Ventures
- Sam Witteveen
- Samuel Seow: MD, Samuel Seow Law Corporation
- Sang Han: Vice President, Vertex Venture Management
- Scott Bales: Chief Mobile Officer, Movenbank
- Shauna Li Roolvink: Founder & Principal Consulltant, Brandhub
- Simon Dale: Head of Technology & Innovation, SAP Asia Pacific Japan
- Steven Fang: Executive Director & Group CEO, Cordlife Ltd
- Steven Goh: CEO & Co-Founder, mig33
- Tseng Ching Tse: CEO, VaultDragon Pte Ltd
- Usman Sheikh: CEO, Identifi Pte Ltd
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Wei Zhu: Software Engineer, DFJ
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.