The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Singapore Summer 2015 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2015-07-26) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Singapore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
The Singapore Chapter will will be led by local leaders Alvin Yap and Jeffrey Paine. Alvin is the CEO of TheMobileGamer, an award-winning and venture funded startup based in Singapore, and Jefferey is the founding partner of Golden Gate Ventures, an early stage technology incubator based in Singapore.
In addition, participants in Singapore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Alvin Yap: CEO, TheMobileGamer Pte Ltd
- Amin Nordin: Stealth Founder
- Benjamin Joffe: Founder & CEO, Plus Eight Star
- Bill Ashlock: Principal
- Cameron Priest: CEO, Tradegecko
- Casper Peh: Head of Operations, Wildfire Asia
- Chun Dong Chau: Partner, Crystal Horse Investments
- Daniel Leong: Co-founder, LawCanvas
- Daniel Walker: Founder & CEO, Dragon Law
- Dema Tio: CEO, Vibease
- Dennis Goh: Director, International Digital Media Operations, Singtel
- Didier Vermeiren: Founder, Rialto
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Edvarcl Heng: Senior Manager, Social Media
- Eli Schwartz: Director of Marketing, APAC, SurveyMonkey
- Eric Tachibana: Director, Bank of America- Merrill Lynch
- Gina Chiang: Global Accounts Lead, Google, Inc.
- Hideki Fujita: Founder, SEGNEL Ventures Pte. Ltd.
- Hooi Yen Chin: Founder, Polaris Law Corporation
- Howie Chang: Head of Product & Co-Founder, The Commissioned
- Hyun Wook Cho: Country Manager, Qoo10 Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia
- Jason How: Consultant, J Social
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Joel Fu: Strategy Director, sgCarMart
- Jon Sugihara: Chief Product Officer, RedMart
- Joseph Ziegler: EIR, muru-d singapore
- Juanita Sabapathy: Founder, Kolibri Solutions Pte Ltd
- Julian Gorman: Strategic Advisor to CEO, Garuda Indonesia
- Ken Ong: Senior Vice President, Salesforce.com
- Koichi Saito: Founding Partner, KK Fund
- Kong Soon Chak: Managing Partner, Stream Global
- Kris Childress: CEO, NanoThree
- Kuan Hua Hsu: Principal, Gree Ventures
- Larry Chua: CEO, TripCribs
- Malcolm Ong: Co-founder, Skillshare
- Maria Kuvshinova: Co-founder & CMO, ClubVivre
- Masahiko Honma: Founder and General Partner
- Melvin Yuan: CEO, Omnifluence
- Meng Weng Wong: Director, JFDI.Asia
- Namita Sethi: Managing Partner, Futurebooks
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Values Centred Innovation Enablement Services
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Olivier Carnohan: CEO
- Padmini Pandya: Corporate Strategy Asia Pacific , SapientNitro
- Patrick Grove: Group CEO, Catcha Ventures
- Paul Whiteway: Director, Skyscanner
- Paul Meyers: CEO, Appetite Labs
- Phalgun Raju: Regional Director & General Manager, SE Asia, HK, Taiwan, Inmobi
- Phil Morle: Phil Morle - Director, Pollenizer (Perth FI) , Pollenizer
- Rishi Gupta: CEO, Minematic
- Saemin Ahn: Managing Partner, Rakuten Ventures
- Sam Witteveen: Founder, Family Play
- Samuel Seow: MD, Samuel Seow Law Corporation
- Sang Han: Vice President, Vertex Venture Management
- Sau Sheong Chang: Director, Applied Cloud Computing Lab, HP Labs
- Sieng Van Tran: Founding Partner, Egg
- Simon Dale: Head of Technology & Innovation, SAP Asia Pacific Japan
- Steven Fang: Executive Director & Group CEO, Cordlife Ltd
- Steven Goh: CEO & Co-Founder, mig33
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Vinnie Lauria: Founding Partner
- Wei Zhu: Software Engineer, DFJ
- William Klippgen: Managing Partner, Clickstream Ventures
- Ying Lan Tan
- And many more to be announced.
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.