Join us this Summer and launch a company in Toronto with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Toronto Spring 2017 Semester close this Sunday (2017-03-26).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Toronto, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,500 graduate companies across 155 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Toronto is Kamal Hassan, the CEO of entrepreneurial management platform VentureLynx; Ilona Hassan, a fashion entrepreneur and communication specialist; and Sunil Sharma, the co-founder of Toronto-based Extreme Startups, one of Canada's leading technology accelerators.
In addition, participants in Toronto will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Alyssa Furtado: Founder, RateHub
- Ami Shah: Co-Founder, Peekapak
- Andrew D'Souza: Founder and CEO, Clearbanc
- April Dunford: CEO, Sprint.ly
- Aran Hamilton: President & Co-Founder, Vantage
- Ariel Garten: CEO, InteraXon
- Ben Yoskovitz: VP Product, VarageSale
- Ben Baldwin: Founder, ScaleDriver, The Founder City Project
- Ben Zifkin: CEO, Hubba
- Brice Scheschuk: CEO, Globalive Capital
- Bryan Gold: Co-Founder and CEO, #paid
- Claudio Gambetti: Professional Services , Nashco Consulting
- Frank Erschen: Co-Founder, Powernoodle
- Heather Anne Carson: Co-Founder, Repable
- Jason Atkins: CEO, 360incentives
- Jeremy Potvin: Founder, World of Angus
- John Stix: President, Fibernetics
- John Philip Green: Chief Executive Dad, CareGuide
- Kamal Hassan: CEO, Incmind
- Karl Martin: CTO and Co-Founder, Nymi Inc.
- Kevin Gervais: Co-Founder and CEO, Statflo
- Michael Young: Co-founder and CTO, Paycase
- Michael Kosic: CEO, XYZInteractive
- Michael Hyatt: Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, BlueCat Networks
- Michael Katchen: Founder & CEO, WealthSimple
- Michele Romanow: Co-Founder, Clearbanc
- Mike Silagadze: CEO, Top Hat
- Phil Jacobson: Cofounder & President, PumpUp
- Philippe LeBlanc: CEO, Flixel Photos Inc
- Razor Suleman: Chairman & Founding CEO, Achievers
- Richard Hyatt: Chief Scientist and Co-founder, BlueCat Networks
- Robert Antoniades: Co-Founder and General Partner, Information Venture Partners
- Roy Pereira: CEO and Founder, Zoom.ai
- Sahand Sojoodi: President and Co-Founder, Gopher Leads
- Sanjay Singhal: Co-Founder and CEO, audiobooks.com
- Saul Colt: North America's Best Word of Mouth Marketer, Hubba
- Sheetal Jaitly: Founder, Tribal Scale
- Shrad Rao: CEO, Wagepoint
- Somen Mondal: Co-Founder & CEO, Ideal
- Sunir Shah: Chief Marketing Olarker, Olark
- Timothy Quinn: CTO, OMX
- Trevor Coleman: Founder - SVP, New Product Development , InteraXon
- Wade Larson: CEO and Co-Founder, Urthecast
- Wendy Robertson: Managing Director, Assemble Inc.
- Winston Mok: CEO