Join us this Summer and launch a company in Toronto with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Toronto Summer 2016 Semester close this Sunday (2016-07-31).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Toronto, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,002 graduate companies across 135 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Toronto is Kamal Hassan, the CEO of entrepreneurial management platform VentureLynx; Ilona Hassan, a fashion entrepreneur and communication specialist; and Sunil Sharma, the co-founder of Toronto-based Extreme Startups, one of Canada's leading technology accelerators.
In addition, participants in Toronto will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Allen Lau: CEO and co-founder, Wattpad
- Alyssa Furtado: Founder
- Ami Shah: Co-Founder, Peekapak
- Andrew D'Souza: Founder and CEO, Clearbanc
- April Dunford: Former COO, Tulip Retail
- Aran Hamilton: President & Co-Founder, Vantage
- Ben Yoskovitz: VP Product, VarageSale
- Ben Baldwin: Founder, ClearFit, The ScaleDriver Project
- Ben Zifkin: CEO, Hubba
- Brice Scheschuk: CEO, Globalive Capital
- Bryan Gold: Co-Founder and CEO, #paid
- Casper Wong: Co-Founder and COO, Financeit
- Darrell Mac Mullin: CEO, Goldmoney
- Derrick Fung: CEO, Tunezy
- Frank Erschen: Co-Founder, Powernoodle
- Heather Anne Carson: Co-Founder, Repable
- Jason Atkins: CEO, 360incentives
- Jeremy Potvin: Founder, World of Angus
- John Philip Green: Chief Executive Dad, CareGuide
- Karl Martin: CEO, Nymi Inc.
- Kevin Gervais: Co-Founder and CEO, Statflo
- Michael Young: Co-founder and CTO, Paycase
- Michael Kosic: CEO, XYZInteractive
- Michael Katchen: Founder & CEO, WealthSimple
- Michael Hyatt: Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, BlueCat Networks
- Michele Romanow: Head of Marketing, Groupon (SnapSaves)
- Mike Silagadze: CEO, Top Hat
- Phil Jacobson: Cofounder & President, PumpUp
- Philippe LeBlanc: CEO, Flixel Photos Inc
- Ravin Shah: Co-CEO & Founder, QuickTapSurvey
- Razor Suleman: Chairman & Founding CEO, Achievers
- Richard Hyatt: Chief Scientist and Co-founder, BlueCat Networks
- Richard Reiner: CTO, Safe Identity
- Robert Antoniades: Co-Founder and General Partner, Information Venture Partners
- Roy Pereira: CEO and Founder, Zoom.ai
- Sahand Sojoodi: President and Co-Founder, Gopher Leads
- Sanjay Singhal: Co-Founder and CEO, audiobooks.com
- Saul Colt: North America's Best Word of Mouth Marketer, Hubba
- Sheetal Jaitly: Founder, Tribal Scale
- Somen Mondal: CEO & Co-Founder, Ideal Candidate
- Sunil Sharma: Managing Partner, Extreme Venture Partners
- Sunir Shah: Chief Marketing Olarker, Olark
- Trevor Coleman: Founder - SVP, New Product Development , InteraXon
- Wade Larson: CEO and Co-Founder, Urthecast
- Wendy Robertson: Managing Director, Assemble Inc.