Join us this Summer and launch a company in Toronto with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Toronto Summer 2015 Semester close this Sunday (2015-06-28).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Toronto, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Toronto is Kamal Hassan, the CEO of entrepreneurial management platform VentureLynx; Ilona Hassan, a fashion entrepreneur and communication specialist; and Sunil Sharma, the co-founder of Toronto-based Extreme Startups, one of Canada's leading technology accelerators.
In addition, participants in Toronto will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Adib Saikali: Co-Founder & CTO, IncMind
- Ali Nawab: Founder and CEO, Kiwi Wearables
- Allen Lau: CEO and co-founder, Wattpad
- Andrew D'Souza: President, Bionym
- Aran Hamilton: President & Co-Founder, Vantage Analytics
- Ariel Garten: CEO, InteraXon
- Brice Scheschuk: Co-founder and CFO, Wind Mobile
- Chris Ye: Co-Founder, Uken Games
- Claudio Gambetti: Engineering Director, Desire2Learn
- Cory York: CEO and co-Founder, PowerStores
- Dean Mc Call: CEO, Appficient
- Eva Lau: co-Founder, Two Small Fish Ventures
- Haroon Mirza: Entrepreneur in Residence
- Ian Collins: Founder and CEO, Crowdcare
- Jason Atkins: CEO, 360incentives
- Jeff Brunet: Founder and President, Crowdcare
- Kamal Hassan: CEO, IncMind
- Karthik Ramakrishnan: CEO, Gallop Labs
- Marlon Rodrigues: Marketing, Tulip Retail
- Michael Hyatt: Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, BlueCat Networks
- Michael Young: Co-founder and CTO, Architelos
- Michele Romanow: Head of Marketing, Groupon (SnapSaves)
- Mike Silagadze: CEO, Top Hat
- Oleg Gutsol: Co-Founder, 500px
- Paul Bottero: CEO, inMotive
- Phil Jacobson: Co-Founder, PumpUp
- Raj Singh: CEO, Sooqini
- Richard Hyatt: Chief Scientist and Co-founder, BlueCat Networks
- Sahand Sojoodi: Co-Founder and Managing Director, Extreme Innovations
- Sanjay Singhal: Co-Founder and CEO, Audiobooks
- Scott Larson: CEO, Urthecast
- Trevor Coleman: Founder and Product Manager, InteraXon
- Wendy Robertson: Partner, Mediagenic
- Winston Mok: CEO, Simply Good