Join us this Summer and launch a company in Toronto with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Toronto Summer 2014 Semester close this Sunday (2014-06-15).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Toronto, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
Leading the Founder Institute’s efforts in Toronto is Kamal Hassan, the CEO of entrepreneurial management platform VentureLynx; Ilona Hassan, a fashion entrepreneur and communication specialist; and Sunil Sharma, the co-founder of Toronto-based Extreme Startups, one of Canada's leading technology accelerators.
In addition, participants in Toronto will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexander Rink: CEO, 360pi
- Ameet Shah: Studio Director, Zynga Toronto
- Andrew D'Souza: President, Bionym
- Ariel Garten: CEO, InteraXon
- Brice Scheschuk: Co-founder and CFO, Wind Mobile
- Chris Ye: Co-Founder, Uken Games
- Dean Mc Call: CEO, Appficient
- Derrick Fung: CEO, Tunezy
- Farhan Thawar: VP Engineering, Pivotal Labs
- Haroon Mirza: Entrepreneur in Residence, OMERS Ventures
- Heather Payne: CEO, HackerYou
- Ian Collins: Founder and CEO, Crowdcare
- Jason Atkins: CEO, 360incentives
- Jeff Brunet: Founder and President, Crowdcare
- Kamal Hassan: CEO, VentureLynx
- Katherine Hague: Co-Founder, ShopLocket
- Lally Rementilla: co-Founder, The Gals Got Game
- Marlon Rodrigues: Marketing, Tulip Retail
- Melissa Austria: Owner and Founder, GotStyle
- Michael De Monte: Co-Founder, ScribbleLive
- Michael Hyatt: Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, BlueCat Networks
- Oleg Gutsol: CEO, 500px
- Paul Bottero: CEO, inMotive
- Raj Singh: CEO, Sooqini
- Richard Hyatt: Chief Scientist and Co-founder, BlueCat Networks
- Sahand Sojoodi: Co-Founder and Managing Director, Extreme Innovations
- Scott Larson: CEO, Urthecast
- Wendy Robertson: Partner, Mediagenic