Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Female Founder Fellowships Available for 8 Spring Semesters
In 2011, we introduced the Female Founder Fellowship program, which would provide free Course Fees to our best female applicants in each city. The stated goal of the program was to increase the number of female applicants to program, and in turn, graduate over 30% female-founded companies across the globe.
After two years we are happy to report more great results from the Female Founder Fellowship program;
- Since the program began, we have seen a 62% global increase in our percentage of female graduates, which has now reached 26% worldwide.
- Our most recent Spring and Summer 2012 Graduating classes consisted of 36% female founded-companies.
- We have now graduated over 150 female-led companies across the globe, including notable ones like CakeHealth, Zirtual, Fashioning Change, Skimble, Memetales, Ecobold, Kindara, Piggybackr, and 2RedBeans.
Our percentage of female graduates is more than twice as high as most other incubators, but still short of our goal to get over 30% female graduates worldwide. There is still plenty of work to be done.
There are nearly ten Female Founder Fellowships available for the upcoming Spring 2013 semesters across the globe. However, to be eligible you must apply and complete the Admissions Test by the Early Application Deadline in your locale;
- Los Angeles Spring 2013 | Early Deadline: March 3 | Apply to Los Angeles
- San Diego Spring 2013 | Early Deadline: March 3 | Apply to San Diego
- Hanoi Spring 2013 | Early Deadline: March 3 | Apply to Hanoi
- Paris Spring 2013 | Early Deadline: March 3 | Apply to Paris
- Puerto Rico Spring 2013 | Early Deadline: March 24 | Apply to Puerto Rico
- Santiago Spring 2013 | Early Deadline: March 24 | Apply to Santiago
- Medellin Spring 2013 | Early Deadline: March 24 | Apply to Medellin
- Barcelona Spring 2013 | Early Deadline: April 7 | Apply to Barcelona