In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Lisbon / Cascais Spring 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Afonso Taínha: Founder, Parcelmix
- Alexandre Barbosa: Managing Partner, Faber
- Antonio Ferreira: CEO, Lunacloud
- Carlos Silva.: President, Seedrs
- Claudia Ranito: CEO, Medbone
- Cristina Fonseca: Co-Founder, TalkDesk
- Diogo Guerra: Senior Vice President of Product Development, Feedzai
- Filipa Bastos: Partner, Grupo Your
- João Felix: CEO, Mobiag
- João De Sousa Aroso: Executive Director, Paginas Amarelas
- Jose Almeida
- Jose Soares: CEO, AdWin
- José Guerreiro De Sousa: Principal, Espírito Santo Ventures
- Luis Baptista Coelho: VP Business Development, NDrive Navigation Systems
- Luís Pedro Martins
- Marco Oliveira: CEO & Founder, Xpand-IT
- Miguel Mascarenhas: CEO & Founder, FixeAds | OLX | StandVirtual | Imovirtual |
- Miguel Pina Martins: CEO , Science4you
- Paulo Andrez: President, EBAN - European Business Angels Network
- Pedro Janela: CEO, WYGroup
- Pedro Moura: Founder, GetSocial
- Pedro Ribeiro Santos: Executive Director , ES Ventures
- Sergio Carvalho: Founder and CEO, Megamedia
- Tiago Borges: Owner and Board Member, Inosat
- Vasco Silva: Founder, ByClosure
- And many more to be announced.