Over the last three years, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 110 startups in the Bay Area, and we are excited to launch many more.
Today is the Final Application Deadline for the Autumn 2012 Silicon Valley Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Silicon Valley, then click here to apply today.
The Founder Institute is an early-stage startup accelerator and global launch network that, in just three years of operation, has helped launch over 565 companies across 28 cities and five continents. Through our part-time four month program, existing and prospective founders can launch their dream company with expert training, feedback, and support from experienced startup CEOs - while not being required to quit their day job. Our unique Graduate Liquidity Pool also enables graduates and mentors to share in the equity upside of each class, creating strong teamwork-based startup ecosystems where great companies can flourish.
The ninth Bay Area Founder Institute Semester will run on Monday evenings from October 8th, 2012 until February 4th, 2013, and be led by Local Leader Misha Chellam (Co-Founder & COO of Scanadu).
Helping our founders in Silicon Valley with critical feedback, advice, and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi, Founder of TheFunded.com and the Founder Institute
- Aaron Patzer, Founder of Mint.com
- Andrew Lee, Senior Product Manager at Zynga
- Avery Lyford, Managing Director of Propell Solutions
- Bhavin Shah, CEO of Refresh Inc.
- Bob Rosin, Head of Business Development at Skype, Inc.
- Chester Ng, Co-Founder and CMO of SweetLabs
- Dan Arkind, Founder and CEO of JobScore
- Gagan Biyani, Co-Founder of Udemy
- James Hong, Co-Founder of HOT or NOT
- Jill Stelfox, President of RedFoxx
- Jim Kaskade, CEO and Serial Entrepreneur PARC & Xerox Company
- Jonathan Benassaya, Owner of Milestone Factory
- Justin McCarthy, CEO of TurnHere, Inc.
- Justin Moore, CEO of Axcient, Inc.
- Michael Siebel, CEO of Socialcam
- Misha Chellam, Co-Founder and COO of Scanadu
- Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote
- Philip Kaplan, Founder and CEO of ADHD Labs
- Russ Fradin, Chairman and CEO of Dynamic Signal
- Sami Inkinen, Co-Founder and Board Member at Trulia
- Stephen Russell, Founder and CEO of Prism Skylabs
- Wenceslao Casares, CEO of Bling Nation
- Xavier Damman, Co-Founder and CTO if Storify
- And many more to be announced.
The Founder Institute is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed. Click here to apply today.