The Founder Institute, the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, is in the final stage of testing for the opening of its newest chapter in Hyderabad for the Spring of 2014.
The testing phase ends 2015-11-14, so if you'd like to help bring this great program to Hyderabad, please fill out this form today and then spread the word.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 100 cities and 58 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 1,850 companies, which have created over 15,000+ new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
In order to complete the testing phase in Hyderabad, the Founder Institute is hosting free startup events this week;
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Abhishek Srivastava: Investment Professional, Ventureast Tenet
- Ajay Jain: Chief Innovation Officer, Gray Matters India
- Bipin Pendyala: Founder & MD , SuVitas Holistic Healthcare
- Dileep Mangsuli: CEO, GE Technology Center
- Hemanth Satyanarayana: Founder & CEO, Imaginate Software Labs Pvt Ltd
- Hersh Haladker: Founder, instillmotion consulting pvt. ltd.
- J Ramachandran: CEO , Gramener
- Jasminder Gulati: Co-Founder & CEO, NowFloats
- Jeetendra Joshi: CMO, martjack Enterprises
- Kiran Gali: Founder and CEO, NumberMall Pvt. Ltd.
- Krishna Lakamsani: Chairman, Lakamsani Group
- Krishna Tammireddy: CSO ( Chief Sales Officer ), JunoTele
- Madhu Avalur: Founder & CEO, Angaros Group
- Murali Bukkapatnam: CEO & Managing Director, GetdomesticHelp.com
- Murali Kakarla: Founder & CEO, Innobox
- Naidu Darapaneni: Founder & C.E.O, Versant Online Solutions (MeraEvents)
- Naveen Gattu: Co-Founder & COO, Gramener
- Naveen Nimmu: Founder, Stealth mode startup
- Percy Italia: Founder & Partner, Italia & Associates
- Pradeep Mittal: Executive Chairman
- Prasad Ikkurthy: Director, Navlok Ventures
- Prasad Vanga: Founder & Chief Accelerator, Anthill Ventures
- Prasanna Boni: Co-founder COO, Edutor Technologies
- Raju Vanapala: Founder & CEO, LearnSocial.com
- Ravi Korukonda: COO, PurpleTalk / [x]cube LABS
- Raviprasad Pisupati: Co-founder and Managing Partner
- Rimpal Chawla: Founder & CEO
- Sachin Tummala: Managing Director, Corpus Group
- Safir Adeni: Managing Partner, Ineda Venture Group
- Sanjay Jesrani: Founder & CEO, Go North Ventures
- Santha John: Founder Director, CoachLife
- Satish Madhira: CEO, ZeMoSo Labs
- Sharat Chandra K: CEO, Butterfly Fields
- Sreedhar Peddineni: Co-founder and Vice President of Engineering, Gainsight
- Sri Peddu: Managing Director, Powerhouse Ventures
- Srini Chandupatla: Co-Founder & COO, Manjeera Digital Systems
- Srinivas Chilukuri: Managing Director , Flexeye IT Services
- Suheim Sheikh: Founder President, The Yacht Club of Hyderabad
- Syama Peela: Director & Partner , Evoke Technologies
- Tom Thomas: CEO, IIIT-h
- Utkarsh Sinha: Senior Associate, BitChemy Ventures
- Viiveck Verma: Cofounder, Anaptyxi People Consult Pvt. Ltd.
- Vijay Gummadi: Founder & CEO, CarZ
- Vijay Chandrasekaran: Sr Principal Product Manager, Progress Software
- Vineel Nalla: Vineel Nalla, NBOS Technologies
- Vinita Surana: Executive Director, Surana Group
- Yalla Veera Prakash: Director, Wooqer
- And many more to be announced.
(Hyderabad photo by Shutterstock)