Join us this Spring and launch a company in Saint Petersburg with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Saint Petersburg Spring 2014 Semester are due very soon (2014-04-27).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Saint Petersburg, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Founder Institute's method of identifying "Entrepreneur DNA", and our upcoming semester, was recently covered by Andrey Ponomarev in an article on Rusbase.vc titled Плохой и хороший фаундер - инфографика от Founder Institute.
In addition, participants in Saint Petersburg will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Alexander Shirmanov: R&D Director, Veeam Software
- Alexandr Lyskovskiy: CEO, Alawar
- Andrei Komarovski: Director, Founders Institute Saint-Petersburg
- Andrey Kupriahin: CEO, United Fun Traders
- Andrey Mima: Co-founder, Qbaka
- Andrey Jeglov: CMO, CoffeeLab
- Andrey Gershfeld: Executive investment manager, ABRT Fund
- Anke Corbin: SVP Sales & Marketing, Splick-It
- Anton Frolov: Product Manager, Yandex.Money
- Arkadiy Hotin: Founder, Arcadia
- Dmitry Platonov: Vice President Intellectual Property, Yota Devices
- Dmitry Dubograev: Managing Partner, Femida.us
- Eugene Barulin: CEO, ResumUP.com
- Eugene Liogkiy: Founderq, RuTarget.ru
- Eugenia Barchenko: Top Adviser, Ingria
- Fedor Krivov: CEO, Lead Zeppelin
- Igor Rozhdestvenskiy: CEO, Ingria
- Ilya Chernetski: Product Executive, Fotostrana.ru
- Ilya Antipov: Co-Founder, Biomedical Modeling LLC
- Inna Efimchik: Partner, White Summers Caffee & James LLP
- Ivan Mikhailov: Product, Yota
- Jan Erik Nyrövaara
- Jane Smorodnikova: CEO, LikeHack.com
- Kate Kharchenko: CEO, Brusnika
- Konstantin Gladyshev: Business development manager, Ru Target
- Kristina Stoyanova: Head of User Experience, Yandex.Money
- Lisa Shevchuk: CPO, Croice.com
- Mark Khavkin: Director: Strategic partnerships, Elance - oDesk
- Maxim Rydlev: Sales Director, Segmento.ru
- Michael Kechinov: Founder, M.Kechinov's startups development studio
- Michael Averbah: Managing Partner, Ideal Machine
- Mikhail Demidov: Principal, T34 Moscow VC
- Mikhail Penkovsky: Inside Sales Director, Veeam Software
- Oleg Shchegolev: Founder & CEO, SemRush
- Olga Pavlova: Founder, Pavlova.cc
- Pavel Belov: Co-Founder, Web Ready
- Pavel Pravdin: COO, Interweb Lab
- Rajesh Setty: Co-Founder, Witty Parrot
- Sasha Andreev: Founder and CEO, SoftJoys
- Sergey Poduzov: CEO, SeeMedia
- Sergey Gribov: Managing Partner, Startup Access
- Stanislav Sazhin: CEO, DoctorAtWork.com
- Vitaly Ponomarev: CEO, WayRay
- Yaroslav Pankov: CEO, Cup.Li
- Ziv Gillat: Founder, Eye-Fi Inc.
- Zoya Nikitina: CEO, Whitescape.com