Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Congratulations to the 28 Nominees for Top FI Mentors of 2011
Founder Institute Mentors provide the passion, dedication and support that helped launch over 500 businesses since the Institute was founded in 2009 and will launch another 750 businesses in 2012. Mentors have inspired enrolled Founders to build the next generation of meaningful and enduring technology companies. They share their difficult lessons to save others countless hours of hardship.
Among these great individuals, there are some Mentors that stand out. Here are the nominees for the Top Mentors of 2011:
- Anke Corbin - VP Marketing & Distribution, MapQuest
- Bill Hunt - Co-founder and CTO, OptTown
- Brent Halliburton - VP of Products, Verve Wireless
- Brian Reale - Co-founder and CEO, Colosa, Inc.
- Camilo Gomez - Founder and CEO, SnappyGo
- Dan Shapiro - Founder, Sparkbuy
- Gioia Messinger - Founder and Chairman, Avaak, Inc.
- Heiko Rauch - Co-Founder of UFOstart
- Izak Jenie - Founder, PT MMS
- Jeff Bonforte - CEO, Xobni
- Jim Franklin - CEO, SendGrid
- Joe Bezdek - Co-founder, DivX
- Jonathon Perelli - Founder, Fortify.vc
- Jon Carder - Founder and CEO, MOGL.com
- Jon Nordmark - CEO, UsingMiles.com
- Joerg Rheinboldt - Co-Founder, Betterplace.org
- Mark Pickett - CEO, Nail Your Mortgage
- Michael Clark - Co-founder, SafetyWeb.com
- Naval Ravikant - Co-founder, AngelList
- Philippe Spruch - CEO, LaCie SA
- Rajesh Setty - Co-founder and CMO, iCharts
- Remco Lupker - Founder and Director, Tokobagus.com
- Robin Chase - Founder and CEO, Buzzcar
- Rodrigo Sepulveda Schulz - President, Sepulveda Capital
- Stu West - Executive in Residence, Andreessen Horowitz
- Tim Delhaes - CEO, MonkeyContact
- Tuan Pham - Founder and Chairman, TOPICA
- Ziv Gillat - Co-founder, Eye-Fi
Each of the Mentors selected has given time and effort to help the next generation of entrepreneurs succeed. The 11 categories that they are nominated for are below:
- Most Sessions Mentored
- Most Locations Mentored
- Highest Rated Overall
- Highest Rated in Eastern US
- Highest Rated in Western US
- Highest Rated in Europe
- Highest Rated in Asia
- Highest Rated in the Americas
- Highest Rated Individual Session
- Most Interesting Company
- Most Supportive
Congratulations to the nominees!