The Founder Institute, the World’s Largest Startup Accelerator, announced today that it is exploring a new semester launch in Denver this Summer 2014. Previous semesters held in Denver have spawned over 50 companies and entrepreneurs in the region, including top local startups like BlogMutt, CipherPoint, iGiveFirst, and many more.
If you'd like to help bring this great program to Denver this Summer, then fill out an Interest Form. If enough people complete this form by Sunday, April 6th, 2014, then the Founder Institute will begin enrolling for a Denver Semester in the Summer of 2014.
If you would like to learn more, then please join us for a free, upcoming event:
- Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur
2016-09-21, 06:30 PM
- Startup Funding 101: How to Raise Capital for Your Idea
2016-10-05, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute Information Session
2016-10-12, 06:30 PM
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 135 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,002 companies, which have created over 15,000+ new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in Denver are Adam Swiecki, the President of Swiecki Enterprises, Bradley Brown, Founder and CEO of Intelivideo, and Gary Gaessler, VP of Sales and Co-Founder of Cloud Elements.
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Anke Corbin: Anke Corbin - Founder, CEO (Denver FI), Globig
- Bradley Brown: Bradley Brown - CEO, InteliVideo (Denver FI) , InteliVideo
- Brian Brown: CTO and Co-Founder, Broadnet
- Brian Parks: GM - Denver, Galvanize
- Chris J Snook: Chris J Snook - Managing Partner/Venture Catalyst in Residence, Launch Haus (Denver FI), Launch Haus (www.launchha.us)
- Dan Daugherty: Founder & CEO, rentbits.com
- Denise Hulce: Denise Hulce - VP, Sales and Business Development (Denver FI)
- Ed Powers: Principal, Service Excellence Partners
- Eric Laughlin: Founder & CEO, Robotly (VoipReview.org)
- Frank Traylor: Principal, Zero Creek
- Gary Gaessler: Gary Gaessler - Co-Founder & Market Builder, Cloud Elements (Chicago FI)
- Jim Franklin: CEO, SendGrid
- John Allen: John Allen - CEO, Fluorofinder (Denver FI) , Fluorofinder
- Kevin Fallon: Managing Partner, Breosla LLC
- Manny Ladis: Co-Founder, SVP of Sales and Marketing, Dizzion, Inc.
- Mark Roebke: Founder, FretLabs
- Mark Geene: CEO
- Mark Pougnet: COO, Wazee Digital
- Michael Clark: Michael Clark - Co-founder, SafetyWeb.com (Denver FI), Photobucket
- Michael Tognetti: Senior Vice President and General Counsel, SendGrid, Inc.
- Michael Margolis
- Mike Stemple: Mike Stemple - Founder, Inspirer (Denver FI) , Inspirer
- Ryan Howell: Attorney, RUBICON Law
- Todd Mc Whirter
- And many more to be announced.