The Founder Institute, the World’s Largest Startup Accelerator, announced today that it is exploring a new semester launch in Denver this Summer 2014. Previous semesters held in Denver have spawned over 50 companies and entrepreneurs in the region, including top local startups like BlogMutt, CipherPoint, iGiveFirst, and many more.
If you'd like to help bring this great program to Denver this Summer, then fill out an Interest Form. If enough people complete this form by Sunday, April 6th, 2014, then the Founder Institute will begin enrolling for a Denver Semester in the Summer of 2014.
If you would like to learn more, then please join us for a free, upcoming event:
- Founder Hotseat: Pitch Your Ideas to Startup Mentors
2016-12-07, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute VIP Semester Launch Mixer & Holiday Party
2016-12-14, 06:30 PM
Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 155 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,500 companies, which have created over 20,000+ new jobs. The company's mission is to “Globalize Silicon Valley” and create sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in Denver are Adam Swiecki, the President of Swiecki Enterprises, Bradley Brown, Founder and CEO of Intelivideo, and Gary Gaessler, VP of Sales and Co-Founder of Cloud Elements.
Other successful entrepreneurs who have signed on to mentor founders in the program include:
- Adam Greenbaum: CEO + Founder, WhiskerCloud, Greenbaum Digital, iBostonTerrier
- Aj Cohen: COO, Chaise™ by Mental Affect, LLC
- Anke Corbin: Anke Corbin - Founder, CEO (Denver FI), Globig
- Beth Prendergast: Principal, Impact Legal Solutions
- Bob Paulsen: CEO, PlayerLync
- Bradley Brown: Bradley Brown - CEO, InteliVideo (Denver FI) , InteliVideo
- Brian Brown: CTO and Co-Founder, Broadnet
- Brian Parks: Managing Director, P2Binvestor
- Chris Snook: Chris J Snook - Managing Partner/Venture Catalyst in Residence, Launch Haus (Denver FI), Launch Haus (www.launchha.us)
- Chuck Blakeman: Founder, CEO, Crankset Group
- Dan Daugherty: Founder & CEO, rentbits.com
- Danny Newman: CEO, Roximity
- Denise Hulce: Denise Hulce - VP, Sales and Business Development (Denver FI)
- Ed Powers: Principal, Service Excellence Partners
- Elliott Fey: Managing Director, The Alteri Fund
- Eric Laughlin: Founder & CEO, Robotly (VoipReview.org)
- Erik Mitisek: Co-Founder, NextGreatPlace, Inc.
- Frank Traylor: Principal, Zero Creek
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales, Nventify
- Jeff Schell: President/Founder/CEO, TranS1, Rocky Mountain Patent, The Quandary Group
- Jeffrey Thomas: Attorney, Thomas Law LLC
- Jim Franklin: CEO, SendGrid
- John Allen: John Allen - CEO, Fluorofinder (Denver FI) , Fluorofinder
- Jon Nordmark: Jon Nordmark - CEO, UsingMiles.com (Denver FI) , UsingMiles.com (Wambo, eBags)
- Josh Dorkin: CEO, BiggerPockets
- Josh Pierce: CEO, Camp Inc.
- Josh Whitaker: Chief Problem Solver, TeamMaryjane
- Josh Whitaker: CMO
- Julia Gentry: Owner - Business Trainer & Coach, Crankset Group - Ideal Homes
- Kevin Fallon: Managing Partner, Breosla LLC
- Manny Ladis: Co-Founder, SVP of Sales and Marketing, Dizzion, Inc.
- Mark Roebke: Founder, FretLabs
- Mark Geene: CEO
- Mark Pougnet: COO, Wazee Digital
- Matt Frary: Founder, SmarterChaos.com
- Michael Clark: Michael Clark - Co-founder, SafetyWeb.com (Denver FI), VSCO
- Michael Tognetti: Senior Vice President and General Counsel, SendGrid, Inc.
- Michael Margolis
- Mike Stemple: Mike Stemple - Founder, Inspirer (Denver FI) , Inspirer
- Mike Fleck: CEO, co-founder, CipherPoint Software, Inc.
- Nichole Montoya: CEO, Cheddar Up
- Nora Abell: Owner , RevenueTribe
- Peter Adams: Managing Director, Rockes Venture Fund
- Ray Schiavone: CEO, Quark
- Rob Rusher: CTO, On3 Software
- Roy Bingham: CEO, BDS Analytics
- Ryan Howell: Attorney, RUBICON Law
- Ryan Sullivan: CEO, Parkifi
- Scott Yates: Co-Founder, CEO, BlogMutt
- Todd McWhirter: Managing Partner, Oldham Beckley Investment Group
- And many more to be announced.