Choose a city closest to you.
Washington DC Autumn 2013
Sessions: 2013-11-19 - 2014-03-04
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 75 cities worldwide.
Seattle Founder Institute Applications Due Tonight
Tonight, Sunday, February 26th is the Final Application Deadline for the Seattle Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Seattle, then click here to apply today. The Founder Institute is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.
The fourth Seattle Founder Institute Semester will run from March 5th until June 25th, 2012, and be led by Local Leaders Dave Parker, and Mike Vandenbos. Over the last two years, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 50 startups in Seattle, and we are excited to launch many more.
Helping our founders in Seattle with critical feedback, advice, and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi, Founder of TheFunded.com and the Founder Institute
- Ari Klinger, Partner at Right Click Capital, ex-CEO of iMega and OMG
- Dan Shapiro, Founder of Sparkbuy and Ontela (now Photobucket)
- Matt Shobe, Chief Design Officer of BigDoor
- Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote
- Rebecca Lovell, Chief Business Officer of Geekwire
- T.A. McCann, CEO of Gist
- Todd Hooper, Founder & CEO of Zipline Games
- And many more to be announced.