Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Founder Institute Graduates 72 New #Startups, 485 Total
It's Graduation season here at the Founder Institute, as our Fall 2011 Semesters are coming to an end. In fact, over the last 3 weeks, we have graduated 72 new companies across nine cities.
Our global community now includes 485 companies and 772 Mentors across 22 cities and five continents.
We'd like to say welcome, and congratulations, to the newest members of our family. You may be exhausted, but you are also on a clear path to building a meaningful and enduring technology company.
And, we'd be remiss not to thank our incredibly supportive Local Leaders and Mentors who guided them down the path.
- The Chicago Founder Institute - Fall 2011 Semester graduated 14 companies
- The Singapore Founder Institute - Fall 2011 Semester graduated 12 companies
- The Jakarta Founder Institute - Fall 2011 Semester graduated 8 companies
- The Amsterdam Founder Institute - Fall 2011 Semester graduated 7 companies
- The Chile Founder Institute - 2011 Semester graduated 7 companies
- The San Diego Founder Institute - Fall 2011 Semester graduated 7 companies
- The Brussels Founder Institute - Fall 2011 Semester graduted 6 companies
- The Paris Founder Institute - Fall 2011 Semester graduated 6 companies
- The Hanoi Founder Institute - Fall 2011 Semester graduated 5 companies
- Founder Institute Graduation: The End of the Beginning for FotoJelly - via @cmross
- A Terrific Experience at the Founder Institute Paris - via @MayaTheBuzz
- 3 Lessons Learned from the Founder Institute - via @vladblagi
- The End of the Beginning: A Thought on Founder Institute Graduation - via @ProjectBoeja
- Engage-a-Pro Graduates from the Founder Institute - via @_JohnWhelan
- Introspection by a Startup Founder - via @curiouscore
- I Graduated from the Founder Institute! - via @rhanapytell
Applications for the Spring and Summer 2012 Semesters are now open in over eight cities. Click here to apply today.