The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Bangalore Spring 2016 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2016-02-14) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Bangalore, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The Bangalore Chapter will begin 2016-05-14 and will be led by local leader Naveen Lakkur (Co-Founder of HomeConnectOnline.com and Director of VIGYANLABS) and Srikanth Bhagavat (Managing Director of Hexagon Capital Advisors).
In addition, participants in Bangalore will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Abdul G Sait: Group CEO and venture catalyst, Basket Option
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO
- Ajay Goel: Managing Partner, Crestlight Venture Productions LLC
- Ameen Haque: Founder, Storywallahs
- Anand Varadaraj: CEO, Yo2Yoga
- Anshuman Bapna: CEO, mygola.com
- Arjun G N: CEO, ArtPandora,Tudo Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Arunima Singhdeo: Co-founder, Babyoye.com
- Arvind Lodaya: Co-Founder, Deccan Center for Innovation and Design
- Balaji Chakravarthi: Founder & Editor, FirstFewCustomers.com
- Bhaskar Srivathsav: Founder, Furnish Mantra
- Chiranth Patil: Founder
- Geetha Ramamurthy: CEO, Career Confidence.com
- Girish Krishnamoorthy: Vice President, TCS
- Girish Rowjee: CEO, Greytip Software
- Govindarajan VR: Director, Perfios
- Jonathan Greechan: Co-Founder
- Joshua Rozario: Principal Consultant, The Joshua Rozario Company
- Kalpana Rao: CEO, Pari's Haute Couture
- Karthik Kittu: Co-founder & CEO, Passion Connect Technologies LLP
- Kiran G R: CEO, KRACKIN
- Kshama Ravikumar: Partner, Avigna Law
- Kunal Varma: Co-Founder, Consumer Startup
- Liz Alexander: Co-founder, Leading Thought
- Meghna Suryakumar: Founder & Managing Attorney, Kelsaa
- Naveen Lakkur: Co-Founder, Values Centred Innovation Enablement Services
- Niranjan Gupta: CEO, Trip38.com
- Poornima Shenoy: Founder & CEO, Latitude Edutech
- Raj Gopal: CEO, Invenzo Labs
- Raja Sekhar Kommu: CEO, ApnaComplex.com
- Rajeev Pathak: CEO
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot
- Rajesh Kannan: CEO, Compassites Software Solutions Pvt., Ltd.,
- Rajiv Srivatsa: Founder, Urban Ladder
- Rajiv Raghunandan: Founder, SeedX
- Ramesh Bulchandani: Founder, Atlas Brands P Ltd
- Ranganath S: Founder, Algotricx Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Ravikiran Annaswamy: Founder and CEO, Innohabit Technologies
- Safdhar Adoor: CEO, SteppinOut
- Sanjay Nadkarni: Founder, Babyoye
- Saurabh Chandra: CEO, Neev Tech
- Shanti Mohan: Co-Founder, Lets Venture
- Shekhar Kirani: Partner, Accel Partners
- Shivakumar Ganesan: CEO, Exotel
- Shreyas Chandra: Member Director, Keiretsu Forum, Bangalore
- Srikant Rao: CEO, Affordable Business Solutions
- Srikanth Acharya: CEO, OffiNeeds.com
- Srikanth Bhagavat: Managing Director & Principal Advisor, Hexagon Capital Advisors Pvt., Ltd
- Srinivas Varadarajan: CEO, Vigyanlabs Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Srinivas Njay: CEO, Payjo
- Srinivasan G: Co Founder, RuralShores Business Services & Dawn Consulting
- Subhabrata Ghosh: Founder & CEO, Celsius100 Consulting
- Sunil Bangalore: Director - Innovation and Technology Program, IBM Corporation
- Syed Shujauddin: Co-Founder & Director Operations, Koan Digital Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Tej Pochiraju: Director, Jaaga Startup
- Vanishree P Acharya: Founder, Kromaspects SciTec Solutions Pvt.Ltd.
- And many more to be announced.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,002 graduate companies across 135 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.