Join us this Summer and launch a company in Lima with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Lima 2016 (Exploratory) Semester close this Sunday (2016-12-18).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Lima, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,002 graduate companies across 135 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Founder Institute's method of identifying "Entrepreneur DNA", and our upcoming semester, was recently covered by Jose Martin in an article on Pulsosocial titled [Infografía]: ¿Tienes ADN Emprendedor?.
The Lima Chapter will begin 2017-01-17, and will be led by local leader Marcos Polanco, a serial entrepreneur who has previously served as the Director of the Puerto Rico Founder Institute as well as one of Silicon Valley’s highest rated mentors.
In addition, participants in Lima will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Ana Luisa Orbegoso: Directora de Innovación
- Arturo Coral: CEO, kunFOOD
- Bill Forbes: Director of Application Development, Taller Technologies
- Carsten Korch: President/CEO, DownloadPeru.com
- Cesar Zevallos: CEO & Founder, Asix S.A.
- Claudia Fernandini: General Manager, Clarke, Modet & Co. Peru
- Cynthia Traeger: CEO
- Erick Iriarte: Socio Principal y Jefe del Area de Derecho y Nuevas Tecnologias
- Facundo Turconi: CEO / Founder
- Gary Urteaga: Co-Founder, HOLOSENS / Cinepapaya.com
- Glen Hellman: Glen Hellman - Business Strategist, Driven Forward, LLC (Baltimore FI) , Driven Forward, LLC
- Gonzalo Begazo: Executive Vice President, Aje Group
- Irina Rymshina: Director, Women@TheFrontier Peru
- Ludmila Volodina: MBA, MsC, SYSTEM ENGINEER, UNIVERSIDAD DE LIMA
- Luis Torres: Luis Torres - Executive Director, Cosapi Data (Lima FI) , Cosapi Data
- Marcos Polanco: Founder, Clearshore
- Mario Gil: CEO, DIPOO
- Michael Clark: Michael Clark - Co-founder, SafetyWeb.com (Denver FI), Photobucket
- Nicolas Valcárcel: VP of Engineering, Yarit
- Nicolas Mulder: Founder and Managing Director
- Ramphis Castro: Partner, Mindchemy
- Rolando Cruzado: President & Founder, PDMA Peru
- Rosario Arias: Vicepresidente de Gestión Humana, Belcorp
- Ruddy Medina: Jefe del Área de Propiedad Intelectual
- Sergio Correa: Gerente General
- Sheila Collins: Principal, Sheila Collins Digital Strategies