Join us this Summer and launch a company in Lima with the Founder Institute!
Applications to the Lima Summer 2014 Semester close this Sunday (2014-03-16).
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in Lima, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.
The Founder Institute's method of identifying "Entrepreneur DNA", and our upcoming semester, was recently covered by Jose Martin in an article on Pulsosocial titled [Infografía]: ¿Tienes ADN Emprendedor?.
The Lima Chapter will begin 2014-03-24, and will be led by local leader Marcos Polanco, a serial entrepreneur who has previously served as the Director of the Puerto Rico Founder Institute as well as one of Silicon Valley’s highest rated mentors.
In addition, participants in Lima will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alejandro Rivas Micoud: CEO, Userlytics Corporation
- Alfred Kobayashi: CEO, Holimpo.com
- Ana Luisa Orbegoso: Directora de Innovación
- Arnaud Rijkeboer: Founder/CEO, DTP Groovy Web Solutions (cursostotales.com)
- Arturo Coral: CEO, kunFOOD
- Carsten Korch: President/CEO, DownloadPeru.com
- Cynthia Traeger: CEO, Pacific Siren International LLC
- Erick Iriarte: Socio Principal y Jefe del Area de Derecho y Nuevas Tecnologias
- Facundo Turconi: CEO / Founder
- Germán Martinez: CEO, Lucuma Labs
- Gonzalo Begazo: Executive Vice President, Aje Group
- Javier Murillo: Graduate in Law Studies, Clarke, Modet & Co. Perú S.A.C.
- Jose Ignacio Bernal: Gerente General
- Liliana Galván: General Manager, Proadalid Consultores
- Luis Torres: Executive Director, Cosapi Data
- Marcos Polanco: CEO, Clearshore
- Mario Gil: CEO, DIPOO
- Michael Clark: CTO, Photobucket
- Nicolas Valcárcel: VP of Engineering, Yarit
- Patrick Wakeham: Managing Partner, Escala.vc
- Ramphis Castro: Partner, Mindchemy
- Sheila Collins: Principal, Sheila Collins Digital Strategies