Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2013-04-07) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adam Hościło: Co-founder, Twisted Logic
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Arkadiusz Hajduk: CEO, Huge Thing
- Borys Musielak: CEO, Filmaster.TV
- Edi Pyrek: Consultant
- Filip Miłoszewski: Co-founder, Board Member, Listonic
- Jakub Domeracki: CEO, Idea Box S.A.
- Jan Zając: CEO, Sotrender
- Maciej Maciejowski: CEO, MoonSpace
- Marcin Chwalik: Co-founder, Ceneo.pl
- Marcin Zabielski: Managing Partner, Hedgehog Fund
- Michał Sadowski: CEO, Brand24
- Michał Jaskólski: VP, R&D Director, Grupa Nokaut S.A.
- Michał Juda: Co-founder, SHOWROOM
- Michał Olszewski: Board member, LMS Invest
- Paweł Fornalski: CEO, IAI S.A.
- Paweł Szydziak: A Board Member, Idea Box S.A.
- Łukasz Kosman: CEO, Audioteka
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.