Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2012-05-20) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Aaron Rothenberg: Managing Partner, Hitech Strategies Ltd.
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alicia Roisman Ismach: Co-Founder & EVP BD, SeerGate
- Andrew Lee: Entrepreneur-in-Residence / Senior Advisor, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Boaz Zilberman: CEO, Project-RAY (previously Founder at Fring)
- Donna Abraham: Corporate Storyteller, Boyer Communications Group
- Efraim Pettersson: CEO, eKita
- Elnor Rozenrot: Co-founder and CEO, PingJam
- Eran Savir: CEO, Co-Founder, SeatID (and co-founder & board member at Kampyle)
- Gal Nachum: Founder & CEO, RingYa
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales & Marketing, Cloud Elements
- Gil Hirsch: CEO, Face.com
- Ofer Shoshan: CEO, OneHourTranslation
- Ori Lahav: Co-founder & CTO, Outbrain
- Ron Reinfeld: VP Finance and Israeli Site Manager, CloudShare
- Ronny Golan: Founder & CEO , BookPulse
- Shira Abel: CEO, Hunter & Bard
- Tal Schwartz: Co-Founder and CEO, ClickTale
- Yoav Itzcovitch: Co-CEO, OMtech Technologies and Investments
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder & VP of Business Development, Eye-Fi
- Ziv Koren: 1st webee, Mywebees.com
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,185 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.