Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-11-16) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Antti Perli: Member of the Board, SmartCap
- Calum Cameron: Managing Director, Startup Wise Guys
- Eero Tohver: CEO, Uptime
- Erik Anderson: Marketing, Startup Wise Guys
- Heidi Kakko: Managing Director, EstBAN
- Henrik Aavik: Sales Executive, Applaud
- Indrek Kelder: Investment Manager, SmartCap
- Kati Nikopensius: Co-founder, Uschanka
- Kristjan Lepik: Head of Smart Specialization, Estonian Development Fund
- Lauri Antalainen: founder & CEO, Avocado Games
- Liisa Toompuu: Onboarding Manager, Toggl
- Linnar Viik: Co-owner, Member of the Board, Strategy&Investments, Mobi Solutiona
- Peeter Mark: Founder, Cloutex
- Rain Rannu: Founder & CEO, Fortumo
- Rauno Rüngas: Founder & CEO, Qminder
- Riina Einberg: ex-General Manager, ZeroTurnaround
- Siim Lepisk: CEO, Prototron
- Sven Illing: Investment Adviser, Buildit
- Taavi Lindmaa: UX design and lean startup evangelist, Trinidad Consulting
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.