Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-03-06) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Antti Perli: Member of the Board, SmartCap
- Calum Cameron: Managing Director, Startup Wise Guys
- Eero Tohver: CEO, Uptime
- Gleb Maltsev: Founder, Stoneful
- Heidi Kakko: Managing Director, EstBAN
- Henrik Aavik: Sales Executive, Applaud
- Herty Tammo: Co-founder and Lead Angel Investor, Startup Wise Guys
- Kaidi Ruusalepp: Founder and CEO, Funderbeam
- Lauri Antalainen: founder & CEO, Avocado Games
- Liisa Toompuu: Product Lead, Toggl Business (previously Onboarding Manager), Toggl
- Linnar Viik: Co-owner, Member of the Board, Strategy&Investments, Mobi Solutions
- Loit Linnupõld: Founder and CEO, CrowdEstate
- Martin Rand: Co-founder and CEO, VitalFields
- Martin Gorosko: Startup Incubator Manager, Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol
- Peeter Mark: Founder, Cloutex
- Rauno Rüngas: Founder & CEO, Qminder
- Siim Lepisk: CEO, Prototron
- Sven Illing: Investment Adviser, Buildit
- Taavi Lindmaa: UX design and lean startup evangelist, Trinidad Consulting
- Tiit Paananen: Head of Quality Engineering, Pipedrive
- Triin Mahlakõiv: Community and Program Manager, Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.