Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-04-09) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Andy Liu: CEO, BuddyTV
- Avi Cavale: Shippable, CEO
- Bob Crimmins: Founder, MoonTango
- Brett Greene: Director, Business Development and Social Marketing, Fresh Consulting
- Bryan Starbuck: CEO & Founder, Empower.me
- Bryan Rutberg: Partner, AG Consulting Partners
- Dan Shapiro: Dan Shapiro - Founder, Sparkbuy (Seattle FI) , Photobucket
- Dan Fine: Managing Partner, Fine Solutions
- Daniel Rossi: Chief Business Officer
- Dave Parker: Serial Entrepreneur, VP, UP Global
- David Bluhm: Founder & CEO, Z2Live
- Derrick Morton: CEO, FlowPlay
- Diane Najm: CEO/Founder, PhotoPad
- Emily Carrion: Co-Founder, Couplefire
- Enrique Godreau III: Co-Founder, Voyager Capital
- Gina Phillips: Team Lead, WeWork
- Janis Machala: Corporate Director, Paladin Partners
- Joanna Lord: VP of Growth Marketing, SEOmoz
- Joel Espelien: Chief Business Officer and EVP of Strategy
- John Sechrest: Founder, Seattle Angel Conference
- Jonathan Greechan: Co-Founder, Founder Institute
- Joshua Maher: President, Seattle Angel
- Justin Wilcox: Founder, Customer Development Labs
- Kathy Kam: Program Manager, Google
- Katie Chase: Regional Manger, UP Global
- Ken Myer: Interim Executive/Early Stage Advisor, Vantage Point
- Kevin Croy: Co-Founder and Partner , 9Mile Labs
- Kevin Yu: Co-founder & CTO, Socedo Inc.
- Mamtha Banerjee: Founder, CEO, Magicflix
- Marcelo Calbucci: Co-founder & CTO, EveryMove
- Maria Dykstra: Founder, TreDigital
- Martina Welke: Cofounder & CEO, Zealyst
- Mary Baker Anderson: CEO, Calipa Partners
- Matt Dyor: CEO, Payboard
- Matt Paulin: Founder , zCrowd
- Mukund Mohan: Director, Microsoft Ventures
- Rebecca Norlander: CEO, Health123
- Rebecca Lovell: Chief Business Officer, GeekWire
- Rob Adams: Managing Director, XTT Consulting LLC
- Robert Bergquist: CEO (former), Widemile
- Roy Leban: Founder & CEO
- Sanjay Puri: Co-Founder, Partner, 9Mile Labs
- Scott Warner: Owner - IP/Technology Law, Garvey Schubert Barer
- Shannon Swift: Founder/CEO, Swift HR Solutions, Inc.
- Shauna Causey: VP of Marketing, EveryMove
- Tim Shoultz: CEO, SmartCap Group, Inc
- Todd Hooper: CEO and founder, Zipline Games
- Yi Jian Ngo: Managing Director, Alliance of Angels
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.