Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-10-05) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Adrian Garcia: Co-Founder, Carao Ventures
- Alejandro Vega: CEO, Huli
- Alejandro Brenes: Founder and CEO, Enertiva Costa Rica
- Allan Boruchowicz: Founder & Partner, Carao Ventures
- André Hess: IT Project Manager, Aeropost
- Andres Chavarria: Director de Desarrollo Empresarial, Pymes de Costa Rica
- Arnoldo Madrigal: Presidente, Brainware S.A.
- Arnoldo Reyes: Head of Business & Market Development - Latin America & Caribbean, Paypal
- Carlos Gallegos: Managing Partner - Advisory Services, EY (Ernst & Young)
- Carlos Mora De La Orden: CEO, Mora de la Orden & Co.
- Caya (Jose) Cayasso: CEO, Slidebean
- Claudio Pinto: CEO & Founder, Fair Play Labs
- Diego May: CEO, Junar
- Eva Maklouf: Sales & Marketing Director, Arkkosoft
- Gerardo E Porras: Director, GEP Coaching and Business Co. www.gep.cr
- Jorge Rivera: CEO, Clandestina Hub Creativo
- Jose Coto: Managing Director, Prodigious
- Manfred Perez: Founder, Metodus
- Max Faingezicht: Co-Founder & CEO, ThriveHive
- Omar Mora: Founder, Blackberry & Cross
- Óscar Retana: Director, Gridshield
- Otto Rivera: Director Ejecutivo, Cámara de Tecnologías de Información y Comunicación (CAMTIC)
- Pablo Elizondo: Founder / CEO, SmartSoft
- Paul Fervoy: Co-founder, InterNexo
- Paula Guevara: Creative Consultant, Independent
- Rafael Azofeifa: Founder / CEO, NÓVAQ
- Rogelio Umaña: Lead Facilitator & Founder, Astrolabe
- Ryan Frazee: Director of Marketing / Former entrepreneur, INCAE Business School
- Steve Aronson: Founder, Cafe Britt
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.