Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-01-10) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Andy White: Startup Advocate, Downtown San Diego Partnership
- Bryan Hall: Bryan Hall - Co-Founder & CTO, Email Copilot / Embarke (San Diego FI), Email Copilot
- Carl Thomas: Chief Revenue and Business Development Officer, Hookit
- Charlie Jackson: Founder, Silicon Beach Software
- Courtney Gant: CEO & Co-Founder, Skooltopia
- Derrick Oien: CEO & Founder, ScoreStream
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Founder and Principal, Finien
- Fabrice Gould: Founder & CEO, Diggen
- Gioia Messinger: Gioia Messinger - Founder and Chairman, Avaak, Inc. (San Diego/Orange County FI), LinkedObjects, Inc.
- Grant Creighton: CEO & Founder, LooperLink
- Greg Hallinan: CEO, Mocentric
- Jason Pang: CEO, Spark Finance
- Joe Bezdek: Co-founder, DivX, Inc.
- John Girard: Co Founder & Prior CEO, JG3 LLC
- Jon Carder: Jon Carder - Founder and CEO, MOGL.com (San Diego FI) , Mogl
- Jordan Greenhall: Co-Founder & Former CEO, DivX
- Ken Davenport: CEO, Mission Edge
- Liz Gasser: Vice President, Strategic Development
- Lucy Beard: Lucy Beard - CEO, Feetz (San Diego FI) , feetZ
- Matthew Hedayat: CEO and COO, Stanford Technical Group
- Mike Alfred: Co-Founder and CEO, BrightScope
- Rhana Pytell: CEO & Founder , BRIGHTERSTEP
- Rick Hernandez: Founder - Board of Directors, I DRIVE SAFELY
- Ryan Bettencourt: Ryan Bettencourt - Co-Founder, Cursive Labs , Cursive Labs
- Sergey Sundukovskiy: CTO & Chief Product Officer
- Taylor Cavanah: Taylor Cavanah - CEO & CO-Founder, Locai, Inc. ( San Diego FI), Locai, Inc.
- Tim Norris: Co-Founder, J!NX
- Tim Drees: Co Founder & Prior CEO
- Tom Walpole: Co-Founder, Catalyst CTMS
- Tyson McDowell: President, Avadyne Health
- Vidya Dinamani: Vice President, Product Innovation & Design, Mitchell Int.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.