Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-12-05) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Al Bsharah: CEO & Co Founder, Email Copilot / Embarke
- Alan Cole: COO, TakeLessons
- Albert Chow: CFO & SVP Operations , PrimaCinema
- Andrew Beinbrink: CEO, SportsForce
- Bryan Hall: Co-Founder & CTO, Email Copilot / Embarke
- Charlie Jackson: Founder, Silicon Beach Software
- Chris Studer: Founder & Former CEO, ScholarPoint Financial
- Cliff Boro: Managing Partner , The Team Group, LLC.
- Courtney Gant: CEO & Co-Founder, Skooltopia
- Craig Hagopian: CEO & Founder, Chalk Media Holdings, Inc.
- Dan O'Neill: VP Engineering, Certona
- Derrick Oien: CEO & Founder, ScoreStream
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Founder and Principal, Finien
- Fabrice Gould: Founder & CEO, Diggen
- Gioia Messinger: Founder & CEO, LinkedObjects, Inc.
- Grant Creighton: CEO & Founder, LooperLink
- Greg Hallinan: EVP, eDriving
- Jason Pang: Founder, PRIMA CINEMA
- Jay Tsao: CEO & Founder, Globemart Technologies
- Jayla Siciliano: Founder, Bon Affair
- Jimmy Hendricks: CEO & Co-Founder, Deal Current Network
- Joe Bezdek: Co-Founder and Former Brand Director, DivX, Inc.
- John Girard: Co Founder & Prior CEO, JG3 LLC
- Jon Carder: Founder & CEO, Mogl
- Jordan Greenhall: Co-Founder & Former CEO, DivX
- Kim Walpole: CEO & Co Founder, Wembli
- Liz Gasser: Vice President, Business Operations, Qualcomm
- Lucy Beard: CEO , feetZ
- Matthew Hedayat: CTO, Stanford Technical Group
- Michael Davidovich: Founder & Prior CEO
- Mike Alfred: Co-Founder and CEO, BrightScope
- Patrick Dillon: Co-Founder & President, Deal Current Network, Inc.
- Penny Bauder: CEO & Founder, Green Kids Craft
- Renee Zau: Co-Founder & CEO, Sampling for Good (DonationMatch)
- Rhana Pytell: CEO & Founder , BRIGHTERSTEP
- Rick Hernandez: Founder - Board of Directors, I DRIVE SAFELY
- Ryan Bettencourt: Co-Founder, Cursive Labs
- Ryan Alfred: Co-Founder & President, BrightScope
- Ryan Tseng: Co Founder, Warehouse Innovations
- Scott Tilton: Co Founder & CEO, Hookit.com
- Sergey Sundukovskiy: CTO & Chief Product Officer, PushPoint
- Taylor Cavanah: CEO & CO-Founder, Locai, Inc.
- Tim Norris: Co-Founder, J!NX
- Tim Drees: Co Founder & Prior CEO
- Tirrell Payton: Founder & CEO, Kaliki
- Tom Marchesello: Director,Bainbridge Capital, former Special Ops Officer with Air Force Space Command
- Tyson McDowell: President, Avadyne Health
- Vidya Dinamani: Vice President, Product Innovation & Design, Mitchell Int.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,563 graduate companies across 92 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.