Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-11-30) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Al Bsharah: CEO & Co Founder, Embarke
- Alan Cole: COO, TakeLessons.com
- Albert Chow: CFO & SVP Operations , PrimaCinema
- Andrew Beinbrink: CEO, SportsForce
- Bryan Hall: Co-Founder & CTO, Embarke
- Charlie Jackson: Founder, Silicon Beach Software
- Chris Studer: Founder & Former CEO, ScholarPoint Financial
- Cliff Boro: Managing Partner , The Team Group, LLC.
- Courtney Gant: CEO & Co-Founder, Skooltopia
- Craig Hagopian: Co Founder & prior CMO
- Dan O'Neill: VP Engineering, Certona
- Derrick Oien: CEO & Founder, ScoreStream
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Founder and Principal, Finien
- Gioia Messinger: Founder & CEO, LinkedObjects, Inc.
- Grant Creighton: CEO & Founder, LooperLink
- Jason Pang: Founder & CEO, PRIMA CINEMA
- Jay Tsao: CEO & Founder, Globemart Technologies
- Jayla Siciliano: Founder, Bon Affair
- Jimmy Hendricks: CEO & Co-Founder, Deal Current Network
- Joe Bezdek: Co-Founder and Former Brand Director, DivX, Inc.
- John Girard: Co Founder & Prior CEO, JG3 LLC
- Jon Carder: Founder & CEO, Mogl
- Jordan Greenhall: Co-Founder & Former CEO, DivX
- Ken Ong: Engineering Director, Google
- Ken Wahlster: Founder & CEO, BikeBandit.com
- Kim Walpole: CEO & Co Founder, Wembli
- Liz Gasser: Vice President, Business Operations, Qualcomm
- Lucy Beard: CEO , feetZ
- Michael Davidovich: Founder & Prior CEO
- Mike Alfred: Co-Founder and CEO, BrightScope
- Pat Walsh: Co-Founder / Chief Impact Officer
- Patrick Dillon: Co-Founder & President, Deal Current Network, Inc.
- Penny Bauder: CEO & Founder, Green Kids Craft
- Rhana Pytell: CEO & Founder , BRIGHTERSTEP
- Ricardo dos Santos: Sr Director of New Business Development , Biological Dynamics
- Rick Hernandez: Co Founder, Idrive safely.com
- Ryan Bettencourt: Founder & CEO, Blurtopia
- Ryan Alfred: Co-Founder & President, BrightScope
- Ryan Tseng: Co Founder, Warehouse Innovations
- Scott Tilton: Co Founder & CEO, Hookit.com
- Sergey Sundukovskiy: CTO & Chief Product Officer, PushPoint
- Taylor Cavanah: CEO & CO-Founder, Locai, Inc.
- Tim Norris: Co-Founder, J!NX
- Tim Drees: Co Founder & Prior CEO
- Tom Marchesello: Director,Bainbridge Capital, former Special Ops Officer with Air Force Space Command
- Tyson McDowell: President, Avadyne Health
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,249 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.