Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2012-10-19) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Andrea Di Camillo: Managing Partner, Principia Sgr
- Andrea Genovese: Co-founder, Roma Startup
- Antonio Leonforte: Co-founder & CEO
- Arianna Bassoli: Founder, Frestyl
- Augusto Coppola: Director, LVenture Group / LUISS ENLABS
- Davide De Guz: Founder and CEO, ClickMeter
- Davide D'atri: CEO, Soundreef
- Fabio Brunelli: Partner, Studio Legale Macchi di Cellere Gangemi
- Fabrizio Capobianco: President and Chairman of the Board, Funambol
- Francesco Fullone: CEO, Ideato
- Francesco Capitta: Partner, Studio Legale Macchi di Cellere Gangemi
- Gabriele Valli: Partner, Crinali
- Gianluca Granero: Co-founder, Memopal
- Giuseppe D'antonio: Ceo, CircleMe (Cascaad)
- Luca La Mesa: Founder , PubliSoftWeb
- Marco Trombetti: Founder and CEO, Translated
- Marco Magnocavallo: Venture Partner & Serial Entrepreneur
- Marco Massarotto: Founder, Hagakure
- Massimo Melica: Partner, Melica, Scandelin & Partners
- Nicola Mattina: Co-founder, Stamplay
- Silvio Gulizia: Journalist, Wired / Leonardo.it
- Stefano Quintarelli: Entrepreneur, Garden ventures
- Stefano Tresca: Founder, iSeed
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.