Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-03-27) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Anderee Berengian: Managing Director, RezVen Partners
- Andrew Bermudez: CEO, Digsy
- Anoj Willy: Director Product Development, Trace3
- Anurag Bist: Founder, Ashmar
- Atul Patel: Founder, OneScreen
- Azad Virk: Corporate Attorney, Stradling
- Big Data Joe Rossi: Principal Technologist, Trace3
- Bob Drobish: Investor / Board Member / Advisor, Bound
- Brendon Kensel: Founder & President, PrimaHealth Credit
- Carey Ransom: CMO, Payoff
- Chris Dover: CEO/Founder, Geniusly
- Chris Hawkins: Founder, SignNow
- Cori Linder: VP of Marketing, Retail Realm
- David Gerken: COO & VP Business Development, AnyMeeting
- Don Vivrette: Founder & Chief Ideation Officer, Mackenzie Corporation
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Fabian Geyrhalter - Founder and Principal, Finien (San Francisco FI), Finien
- Fred Thiel: Former CEO & Chairman, Local Corporation
- Jason James: President, Regents & Park
- Jason Taylor: Executive Director, Total-Apps
- Jeff Jackel: Jeff Jackel - CEO, BuzzMob (Orange County FI), BuzzMob
- Jeff Curie: CEO, Bitvore
- Josh Stomel: CEO, Neohire
- Kimberly Kovacs: Managing Director, Arroyo Ventures LLC
- Lisa Taylor: Founder & CEO, CrashLabs
- Malcolm Lewis: Founder & CEO, RefGo
- Mark Surfas: CEO, Rockets and Robots
- Mark Edwards: Co-Founder, Virtu Partners
- Matthew Hannus: Founder & CEO, Bound - getbound.io
- Pete Deutschman: CEO, The Buddy Group
- Rizwan Kassim
- Russell Stern: CEO, Solarflare Communications, Inc
- Shawn Ahmed: Senior Director, Business Analytics, Splunk
- Tim Chan: Founder | CEO, Level3 Apps, Inc.
- Vince Bianco: CEO, Advanced Medical Reviews
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.