Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-11-02) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Anderee Berengian: Managing Director, RezVen Partners
- Andrew Immerman: CTO, TrustCommerce
- Anoj Willy: Director Product Development, Trace3
- Anurag Bist: Founder, Ashmar
- Arie Shen: Vice President, Incentive Corp.
- Bart Greenberg: Partner, Haynes & Boone
- Brendon Kensel: Managing Partner, Kensel & Co.
- Bryan Elliot: CEO, TheGoodBrain.com
- Carey Ransom: CMO, Payoff
- Chris Dover: CEO/Founder, Geniusly
- Chris Hawkins: Founder, SignNow
- David Gerken: COO, AnyMeeting
- Fabian Geyrhalter: Founder and Principal, Finien
- Fred Thiel: CEO & Chairman, Local Corporation
- George Kurtz: President/CEO, CrowdStrike
- Hong Bui: CEO, Polkast
- Jason James: President, Regents & Park
- Jeff Jackel: CEO, BuzzMob
- Jeff Curie: CEO, Bitvore
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- John Vigouroux: President, Frost Data Capital
- Josh Stomel: CEO, Neohire
- Kimberly Kovacs: Managing Director, Arroyo Ventures LLC
- Malcolm Lewis: Founder & CEO, RefGo
- Mark Surfas: CEO, Rockets and Robots
- Matthew Hannus: Chairman
- Michael Bolick: CEO, Selah Genomics
- Pete Deutschman: CEO, The Buddy Group
- Russell Stern: CEO, Solarflare Communications, Inc
- Sarah Miller: CEO, Axis Entertainment
- Tim Chan: Founder | CEO
- Vince Bianco: CEO, AMR
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.