Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-01-15) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Alex Stephany: CEO, JustPark
- Bernadine Bröcker: CEO and Founder, Vastari.com
- Brian Robertson: Partner, Cameron Barney
- Chris Thomas: CEO, Sports Fusion Limited
- Dan Thwaites, TUG
- Darrell Knight: CEO, Buzzigo LLC
- David Gildeh: CEO and Founder, Dataloop.IO
- Diane Perlman: Global Chief Marketing Officer, MassChallenge
- Emily Forbes: Co-Founder, Seenit
- Frank Eisenhower: Operations Executive
- Gordon Willoughby: Director Consumables, Amazon
- Hailey Eustace: Global PR Manager, MassChallenge
- Howard Gray: Founding Partner, Rozel Studio
- Jon Gill: Partner , TLT LLP
- Jonathan Akass: Mr, DividaBill (Soleus Limited)
- Kate Ross: Managing Director, eight&four
- Mark Evans: Partner, Positive Momentum
- Nick Fenner: Partner, TLT LLP
- Nyall Jacobs: Partner, CBW
- Paul Weeden: Founder & Managing Director, Foration Limited
- Paul Cain: Strategy Director, FlexEnable
- Phillip Hunt: CEO, Mobikats
- Ramona Liberoff: CEO, Spring Accelerator
- Randeep Wilkhu: Senior Manager/Director (Venture Investments), T-Venture GmbH
- Rik Lomas: Founder, Superhi
- Robert Pugsley: Partner, IPB Partners and Aston Currency Management
- Roland Whitehead: CEO, Quru Limited
- Simon Lavers: Director, Hartnup Group
- Simon Walker: Co-founder, my360plus
- Sophie Muir: Founder, Capital Engine
- Tim Lewis: Senior Financial Services Executive
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.