Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-11-09) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alemsah Ozturk: CEO, 41-29
- Ali Erhat Nalbant: Cofounder, WeDecide
- Ari Bencuya: Startup Consultant and Web Analytics Enthusiast
- Barış Yaman: CEO / Co-founder, Galata Labs
- Burak Yaman: Cofounder, Yalın Girişim Atölyesi & Venturro
- Can Serter: Angel Investor, Angel Investor
- Ekim Kaya: CEO & Cofounder, Botego
- Elbruz Yilmaz: Investment Manager, 3TS Capital Partners
- Emrah Yalaz: Cofounder, Surfio
- Ersan Ozer: Founder, Youlike
- Evren Ucok: Partner, Earlybird Venture Capital
- Fatih Isbecer: CEO, Pozitron
- Harun Guner: Cofounder, Butigo
- Joachim Behrendt: Chairman, Nexum
- Kutlu Kazanci: Cofounder, WeDecide
- Mustafa Dalci: CEO, Userspots
- Onur Tekinturhan: Cofounder, Konutkredisi.com.tr
- Onur Aydin: Country Manager, Groupon Turkey
- Ramazan Çavuşoğlu
- Sahin Boydas: CEO, MovieLaLa
- Suat Eker: CEO, Eteration AS
- Tolga Sen: Partner, Tart Media
- Umut Ersoy: Director, Marjinal Porter Novelli
- Yılmaz Avcı: CEO, Uretmake
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.