Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2015-12-10) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Aape Pohjavirta: Founder, Leader
- Aki Järvilehto: Executive Vice President, Remedy Entertainment
- Anssi Uimonen: CEO, Cloudbounce
- Arto Tolonen: Co-founder, CTO
- Eeva Hellsten
- Eino Antti Kuuskoski: Founder, CEO, Kotia
- Hanno Nevanlinna: Founder, Director of Culture, Futurice
- Hannu Kossila: Founder, Senior Marketing Researcher, Mware
- Harri Hursti
- Inka Mero: Co-Founder & Chairman, KoppiCatch
- Janne Saarikko: CMO Mentor / Creator of Firsts / Founder, Gorillaventures / www.jannesaarikko.com / www.officenomad.org
- Janne Aaltonen: CEO, Moosedog
- Jiri Koivuniemi: Founder, Visionist
- Juha Ruohonen: CEO, FAM Sports
- Juha Huttunen: CEO, Grafetee
- Juha Mattsson: Managing Director
- Juhani Polkko: Founder & CMO, San Francisco Oy
- Jukka Kallio: Managing Partner, Kalliolaw Asianajotoimisto Oy
- Jussi Markula: Entrepreneur, Prominda Revolution Oy
- Marko Kaasila: CEO, Bitbar Oy
- Micke Paqvalén: Founder and CEO, Kiosked
- Mika Marjalaakso: CEO, Oak Ventures Ltd.
- Mike Bradshaw: Driver
- Mikko Petäjä: CEO, Yoogaia Oy
- Pekka Kiviniemi: Startup specialist, Kalllio Law
- Peter Vesterbacka: Mighty Eagle, Rovio
- Petri Aukia: CEO, Codento Oy
- Petri Lehmuskoski: Co-Founder, Gorilla Ventures Oy
- Reidar Wasenius: Personal Brainer, Founder, BRIIM
- Sami Inkinen: Co-Founder, Board Member, Trulia
- Tiina Zilliacus: Founder and CEO, Gajatri Studios
- Toni Perämäki: Startup Evangelist, Microsoft Finland
- Tuomas Wuoti: CEO, Walkbase
- Ville Vesterinen: CEO & Co-founder, Grey Area
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.