Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-10-26) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adam Swiecki: Founder, Swiecki Enterprises
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Anke Corbin: VP Marketing, Splickit
- Barbary Brunner: Principal, Promoveo Partners
- Bob Ogdon: CEO, Swiftpage
- Bradley Brown: CEO, InteliVideo
- Brenton Mix: Founder/CEO, FitGame Inc, TMG Marketing Inc
- Brian Brown: CTO and Co-Founder, Broadnet
- Bryan Leach
- Dan Daugherty: Founder & CEO, rentbits.com
- Denise Hulce: VP, Sales and Business Development
- Edward Roberto: CEO
- Eric Laughlin: Founder & CEO, Robotly (VoipReview.org)
- Erik Mitisek: Co-Founder, NextGreatPlace, Inc.
- Frank Traylor: Principal, Zero Creek
- Gary Gaessler: Co-Founder & Market Builder, Cloud Elements
- Jason Haislmaier: Partner, Bryan Cave HRO
- Jim Franklin: CEO, SendGrid
- John Allen: CEO, Fluorofinder
- Jon Nordmark: Co-Founder, CEO, UsingMiles.com (Wambo, eBags)
- Jonas Tempel: Chairman, Factory Design Labs
- Kevin Fallon: Managing Partner, Breosla LLC
- Krista Paul: Founder, VP Marketing
- Manny Ladis: Co-Founder, SVP of Sales and Marketing, Dizzion, Inc.
- Mark Roebke: Director, Product Innovation, The Active Network
- Max Miller: Director, eCommerce, Craftsy (Sympoz)
- Michael Clark: CTO, Photobucket
- Michael Tognetti: Senior Vice President and General Counsel, SendGrid, Inc.
- Mike Stemple: Founder
- Paul Guerin: CEO, Rebit
- Rick Emery: Director - Business Development, Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Sandy Grason: CEO, Sandy Grason Unlimited
- Scott Yates: Co-Founder, CEO, BlogMutt
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,230 graduate companies across 66 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.