Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2016-09-11) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Ace Bhattacharjya: Founder and CEO, Medicalrecords.com
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alexei Erchak : Founder, Luminus Devices
- Amir Eldad: Founder, Aternity
- Avner Schneur : Founder, Emptoris
- Bill Wade: Founder & CEO, Company.com
- Charlie Tillett : Consulting CFO
- Dharmesh Shah: Founder and CTO, Hubspot
- Doug Brenhouse: Cofounder, COO & CFO, MetaCarta (Nokia)
- Fred Joyal: Fred Joyal - CEO & Co-Founder, Futuredontics (Los Angeles FI) , Futuredontics
- Furqan Nazeeri: Founder/President/CEO, Viridus, inc.
- John Prendergast : Founder, Blueleaf
- Kelly Perdew: CEO, TargetClose
- Matt Johnson: Founder, OmniStrat
- Mike Grandinetti: Managing Director, Southboro Capital
- Nachi Junankar: CEO and Co-founder, Avrio
- Nars Krishnamachari: Founder, RueBaRue
- Rishi Dean: GM, Publisher Solutions, Visible Measures
- Roy Rodenstein: Founder, Going, Inc.
- Sean Lindsay: Co-Founder, CTO, Viximo
- Yoav Shapira: Vice President, Engineering, Hubspot
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,100 graduate companies across 110 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.