Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-11-22) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Alberto Alonso Regalado: Founder & CEO, Grupo VALÍA
- Alberto Gómez Toribio: Founder & CEO, Coinffeine
- Alfredo Artiles Larralde: Co-Founder & CTO, SocialBro
- Ali Parandeh Zandpour: Founder & CEO, Urbytus
- Ángel Cavada Castellanos: Director de Inversiones, BusinessInFact
- Axel Serena: Founder & CEO, Alva House
- Carlos Lora Calvo: Co-Founder, Cornerfy
- Christian Rodriguez: CEO and Founder
- Frederic Llordachs I Marques: Co-founder, partner & Global Business Development Manager, Doctoralia
- Jaime García Cantero: Independet Analyst
- Javier Ortíz: Business Development and Sales, Mitula.com
- Javier Hidalgo: Founder & CEO, cerodefectos
- Javier Padilla: Founder & CEO, Moodyo
- Javier Villaseca Sánchez: Founder & CEO, SociosInversores.es
- Joaquin Catalán Berga: Founder & CEO, Análisis e Inversión
- José Martin Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners SCR
- José Manuel Piquer De Aynat: Founder & COO, Nidmi.com
- Jose María Pina: Entrepreneurship Director, Keiretsu Forum
- Lucas Gozálvez: Founder & CEO, Icinetic
- Marc Garcia: Founder & CEO, Viuing
- Marcos Alves Cardoso: Founder & CEO, eltenedor.es
- Miguel Angel Calero Fernández: Founder & CEO, coSfera
- Montse Piquer De Aynat: Founder & CEO, Nidmi
- Pablo Lancry Del Cerro: Head of Entrepeneurs Program, Bankinter
- Pedro Elías Rincón Cardoso: Founder & CEO, TARIFAS BLANCAS
- Ricard Bonastre: Co-Founder & CEO, Lead Ratings
- Ricardo Medeiro: Founder & CEO, Pampling.com
- Roger Yee: Roger Yee - Investor/LP, Fortify Ventures (Andalucia FI) , Fortify Ventures
- Sergio Bandinelli: Director Business Development, Tecnalia Ventures
- Víctor Sánchez: Founder and CEO, Elocuent
- Victor Ayllon: Founder & CEO, Novayre
In only 6 years of operation, over 1,550 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.