Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Bangkok Founder Institute!
Sunday (2014-11-22) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Bangkok Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Bangkok, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 26, and will be led by local leaders Benjamin Ranck (CTO, Jetabroad), Charle Charoenphan (MD, Hubba Co., Ltd.), and Krating Poonpol (Strategic Advisor to CMODTAC).
Helping our founders in Bangkok with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Alberto Alonso Regalado: Founder & CEO, Grupo VALÍA
- Alberto Gómez Toribio: Founder & CEO, Coinffeine
- Alfredo Artiles Larralde: Co-Founder & CTO, SocialBro
- Ali Parandeh Zandpour: Founder & CEO, Urbytus
- Axel Serena: Founder & CEO
- Carlos Lora Calvo: Co-Founder, Cornerfy
- Charles Ehredt: Group Director - New Ventures, ODIGEO Group
- Christian Rodriguez: CEO and Founder
- David Tomás: Founder and General Manager, Cyberclick
- Dídac Lee: Founder & CEO, Inspirit
- Francisco Sierra: Investment Analyst, Active Venture Partners
- Frederic Llordachs I Marques: Co-founder, partner & Global Business Development Manager, Doctoralia
- Jaime García Cantero: Independet Analyst
- Javier Ortíz: Business Development and Sales, Mitula.com
- Javier Hidalgo: Founder & CEO, cerodefectos
- Javier Padilla: Founder & CEO, Moodyo
- Javier Villaseca Sánchez: Founder & CEO, SociosInversores.es
- José Martin Cabiedes: Partner, Cabiedes & Partners SCR
- Jose María Pina: Entrepreneurship Director, Keiretsu Forum
- Luca Carlucci: Founder & CEO, BidAway.com
- Lucas Gozálvez: Founder & CEO, Icinetic
- Marcos Alves Cardoso: Founder & CEO, eltenedor.es
- Martí Manent: CEO and Founder, Derecho.com
- Miguel Angel Calero Fernández: Founder & CEO, coSfera
- Montse Piquer De Aynat: Founder & CEO, Nidmi
- Pablo Lancry Del Cerro: Responsible for the Entrepeneurs Program, Bankinter
- Pedro Elías Rincón Cardoso: Founder & CEO, TARIFAS BLANCAS
- Ricard Bonastre: Co-Founder & CEO, Lead Ratings
- Ricardo Medeiro: Founder & CEO, Pampling.com
- Roger Yee: Investor/LP, Fortify Ventures
- Víctor Sánchez: Founder and CEO, Elocuent
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.