Join us this Winter and launch a company with the Atlanta Founder Institute!
Sunday (2013-12-22) is the Final Application Deadline for the Winter 2013 Atlanta Founder Institute. If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in Atlanta, then click here to apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can begin building a business around their ideas without putting their livelihood at risk.
The 4-month program will be meeting on Monday evenings from December 10 to March 25, and will be led by local leaders Praveen Ghanta (Co-Founder, HiddenLevers) and Prem Bhatia (Co-Founder at Cooleaf).
Helping our founders in Atlanta with critical feedback and guidance are;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Allen Nance: CEO and President, WhatCounts
- Andrew Ibbotson: CEO, Digital Assent
- Ashish Mistry: CEO, KontrolFreek
- Betsy Hauser Idilbi: Founder, Tech Talent South
- Bradley Kirkland: CEO, Stone Soup Technology, LLC
- Brooks Robinson: CEO, Springbot
- Corregan Brown: Cofounder, ProjectLocker
- David Moeller: CEO, CodeGuard
- Derek Odegard: CEO, CentricsIT
- George Mashini: CEO, Catavolt
- Guillermo Söhnlein: CEO, Blue Marble Exploration
- Jeff Hilimire: CEO, Dragon Army
- Jennifer Bonnett: Community Catalyst, ATDC
- Jesse Maddox: CEO, TripLingo
- Jim Eckstein: Principal, The Angel Advisors
- John Melonakos: CEO, ArrayFire
- Johnson Cook: CEO, Voxa
- Kyle Porter: CEO, SalesLoft
- Lance Weatherby: COO, nCrowd, Inc
- Matt Liotta: CEO, PodPonics
- Matt Andrew: CEO, Uncle Maddios Pizza
- Moira Vetter: CEO, Modo Modo Agency
- Paul Valcheff: Co-Founder, HealthGate
- Paula Collins: Coach, Flourish, on Purpose
- Raj Choudhury: EVP, Operations, Moxie Engauge
- Richard Carrano: CEO, Purchasing Power
- Rob Frohwein: CEO, Kabbage
- Rob Forman: Co-Founder, SalesLoft
- Tom Bates: Founder, Kudzu.com
- Wei-Chun Tai: Partner, Mosley Ventures, LLC
In only 4.5 years of operation, over 1,017 graduate companies across 55 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.