We are excited to announce the first speaker for the 14th Founder Showcase, taking place on Wednesday, July 17th at the Microsoft Mountain View Campus: Phil Libin.
Phil Libin is the CEO of Evernote, the leading software suite for note taking and archiving. Prior to joining Evernote, Libin founded and served as president of CoreStreet, a company that provided credential and identity management technologies to governments and large corporations. Libin was also founder and CEO of Engine 5, a Boston-based Internet software development company acquired by Vignette Corporation (VIGN) in 2000.
In addition to his role at Evernote, Phil is an advisor and mentor to hundreds of startups worldwide. His expert guidance and leadership has helped spawn companies such as Udemy, Zirtual, and many more. At next month's event, Phil will kick off an exclusive educational workshop series with his top tips for startup founders.
We look forward to hearing what advice Phil has for early-stage startups on July 17th. Get your tickets today.
- Startup Idea Bootcamp: Improve Your Business Ideas with Help from Experts
2016-06-01, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute Conference Call, with Adeo Ressi
2016-06-02, 10:00 AM
- Startup Funding 101: How to Raise Capital for Your Idea
2016-06-08, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute VIP Semester Launch Mixer
2016-06-15, 06:30 PM
- Funding Options for Every Stage of Your Startup
- Founder Institute Announces "100 Vets" Fellowship to Spur Military Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley
- Last Chance to Apply for Fellowships to the Silicon Valley Founder Institute
- Strengthen Your Local Startup Community with the Founder Institute’s Help
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm's broad range of services and practice areas are focused on addressing the principal challenges faced by the management, boards of directors, shareholders, and in-house counsel of our clients.
Ravix Group provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, accounting and human resources functions for early-stage and middle market companies.