Startup Ideation Bootcamp
|Date:||2014-01-22, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||Spacecubed, Rear Ground Floor, 45 St Georges Terrace, Perth, Western Australia, 6000|
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talk on Startup Ideas - Charlie Gunningham, GM of Digital at Business News & Founder of aussiehome.com
- Question and Answer
- Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.