Hack for Zagreb Hackathon
|Date:||2013-11-09, 06:00 PM|
|Location:||Razvojna agencija Zagreb, Dragutina Golika 63, Zagreb|
This is a civic Hackathon organized by the Founder Institute Zagreb and Development Agency of the City of Zagreb with the purpose to bring together citizens, entrepreneurs and developers to solve challenges relevant to the citizens of the City of Zagreb. The goal is to collaboratively create and build solutions using publicly released data, code and technology.
Use this link fizagreb.hackpad.com to find a team, collaborate and prepare for the hackathon.
Help improve lives of the citizens of the City of Zagreb or the functioning of the society around them. Help improve existing processes and systems creating new or improved solutions with the citizens, for the citizens and by the citizens. In the end it is all about making a better life for everyone.
Who Should Participate?
Citizens, designers, developers, architects, environmentalists, artists… anyone who wants to actively help improve living in the local community.
- Fresh Code: Code must be written after the Hackaton begins. Prior to this time you may work on design, logo, wireframes, idea validation, digital mockups, but not the code.
- What to Build: Solve a civic problem
- Submissions: Each team must present a demo of their project at 8:00pm on Saturday.
- Readiness for release
- Civic impact
User experience & design
- Working Equipment: All participants must bring their own working equipment.
JUDGES: Ivan Bronzin, Pedja Pušelja, citizens of Zagreb
09:15 - doors open, coffee served & mingling
10:00 - official opening and team formation
10,30- hacking starts
13:00 - lunch pizza
14:00 - hacking continues
18:00 – dinner more pizza
20:00 – pitching of projects and selection of winners
21:00 Celebration and drinks at Cacadu Bar
- One year co-working space at the Development Agency of Zagreb
- 50 hours of consultancy support
- A seminar from the selection of entrepreneurial seminars given by the Agency
- Free use of HP lab
- Free use of mobile app lab