Startup Ideation Bootcamp
If you have an idea for a startup that could use some refinement, then join us for the Startup Ideation Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas and even recruit potential co-founders. What are the components of a great idea? How do you know if you are working in an attractive market? How do you validate that your idea is great?
Serial Entrepreneur, VP, UP Global
Partner, AG Consulting Partners
Mary Baker Anderson
CEO, Calipa Partners
Refine your winning startup idea
2013-10-23, 06:30 PM
Surf Incubator - Exchange Building , 821 2nd Ave, Suite 800, Seattle
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- What are the attributes of attractive markets
- How to validate your idea with users and customers
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on Startup Ideas
- Question and Answer
- Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.