Coffee and Office Hours with Directors
The Founder Institute is the world's largest early-stage accelerator. This event is to have one-on-one question and answer sessions with the local Directors before the Early Admission Deadline on Oct. 6 which is the last day to apply with a 40% tuition discount. Directors will be there to help you enroll as well as answer any last minute questions about admissions, enrollment, the program and how you can launch a startup with the Founder Institute's help. This session lasts 3 hours and you are welcome at any time 9,00-12,00 hours.
Learn about the Founder Institute.
2013-10-05, 09:00 AM
Press Club - Novinarski Dom, Perkovceva 2, Zagreb
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Information Session?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Attendee Introductions
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.