Entrepreneurial Story Telling - from Pitch to Story
The Founder Institute is the world's largest early-stage accelerator. Join us for a informational event where you can meet the local Directors, ask questions, and learn how you can launch a startup with the Founder Institute's help.
Entrepreneurial Story Telling - We will host a workshop to help you tansform your pitch into a story. We will train you in some very powerful communication techniques that can be applied to developing the marketing/PR/Comms strategy of your new startup idea.
Please come prepared with your one sentence pitch in the accepted Founder Institute format as below:
MY COMPANY.....(name of company)
IS DEVELOPING.......(a defined offering)
TO HELP......(a defined audience)
(to solve a problem)......WITH
You will then transform your pitch into a story during the session.
Turn your Startup Pitch into a Story
2013-10-08, 06:30 PM
YOU IS NOW/Autoscout24, Dingolfinger Str. 1-15 , München
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Information Session?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Attendee Introductions
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.