FI Information Session
The Founder Institute is the world's largest early-stage accelerator. Join us for a informational event where you can meet the local Directors, ask questions, and learn how you can launch a startup with the Founder Institute's help.
There will be a session with alum Johnson Goh - Founder, EUMAKH.com who has already raised his seed round round from TMI in Taiwan and closing a round currently.
We will have a session on how to find your first investor as part of the pitching session sharing with Tzu Ming from impersuasion.com
Learn about the Founder Institute.
2013-01-30, 06:30 PM
Cradle , Suite 4.8.1, Level 4, PNB Darby Park, , 10 Jalan Binjai, , Kuala Lumpur
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Information Session?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Attendee Introductions
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.