Startup Founder 101 - Research and Customer Development
|Date:||2014-09-24, 06:00 PM|
|Location:||ZIP.Factory, Remetinecka cesta 7, Zagreb, 10000|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a succesful founder
- What are the first setps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea for your market
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Research and Customer Development
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business sketch photo from Shutterstock]