Startup Funding 101: Fundraising capital
|Date:||2014-10-08, 06:00 PM|
|Location:||ZIP.Factory, Remetinecka cesta 7, Zagreb, 10000|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
Where to apply?
This workshop is part of the Star Trek event organised by Eleven Accelerator, please register for free here https://eventyard.net/events/conferences/start-trek-2014-zagreb/213818/
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of Startup Fundraising
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital
- Question and Answer
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.