Startup Legal Bootcamp
How should I set-up my company legally? What are the best structures, and what are the processes? How can I protect my idea? How do the Founder Institute legal agreement work? If you any questions about the legal aspects of your startup idea, then join us for an engaging question and answer session with top local lawyers.
Learn how to set-up your business
2013-03-11, 06:30 PM
AIP Business Link, ul. Mokotowska 1, Warsaw
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Information Session?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone thinking to launch a company.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talk about Startup Legal
- Questions and Answers
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.