Startup Legal 101: Client contracts
|Date:||2014-08-18, 05:30 PM|
|Location:||Estonian Development Fund, Rotermanni 8, Tallinn, Estonia|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in incorporating an early-stage company
- Anyone preparing for their first startup sales
- Anyone that wants an understanding of basic corporate law
What are some of the Topics?
- What agreements should you understand in working with clients
- How to safeguard your business
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- 17:30 Welcome and Socializing
- 17:45 Founder Institute and Samsung welcome
- 18:00 Qminder experience: How a small startup got major companies as clients.
- 18:20 Overview of Startup Legal: Working with corporations as clients.
- 18:40 Question and Answer: Step up, pitch your product and get feedback on the legal side
- 19:00 Discussion and Drinks
- 20:00 Doors Close
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.