Denver Startup Ideation Bootcamp
2014-09-09, 06:30 PM
Galvanize, 1062 Delaware St., Denver, CO, 80204
If you have an idea for a startup that could use some refinement, then join us for the Startup Ideation Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas and even recruit potential co-founders. What are the components of a great idea? How do you know if you are working in an attractive market? How do you validate that your idea is great?.
Join the conversation with some great speakers:
Bradley Brown (CEO, InteliVideo)
Frank Traylor (Principal, Zero Creek)
Gary Gaessler (Market Builder/Co-Founder, Cloud Elements)
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more successful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include:
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners
- How to close funding, and manage investors
- And much, much more.
This event is FREE, and we expect over 50 people in attendance. For more information, visit http://fi.co/e/21131/meetup
Check back for updates!
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a succesful founder
- What are the first setps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business sketch photo from Shutterstock]