Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur
|Date:||2014-03-11, 05:30 PM|
|Location:||Frank & Oak HQ, 160 Saint-Viateur Street East, Montreal|
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm - Welcome and Socializing at L'Atelier (Frank & Oak Showroom)
- 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Introduction to the Founder Institute
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Talks on Founding a Company
- 7:30 pm - 8:00 pm - Question and Answer
- 8:00 pm - 8:30 pm - Speed Idea Pitching
- 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm - Discussion & Drinks at Frank & Oak
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.