Startup Founder 101
|Date:||2013-06-12, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||ZenWorx, 685 Auahi St, Honolulu|
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more succesful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners
- How to close funding, and manage investors
- And much, much more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!