Startup Pitch Bootcamp
You have an idea for a startup, but don't know what to do next? In just three hours, the Startup Pitch Bootcamp will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, determine the next steps, and even recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by entrepreneurs designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. Attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback. The bootcamp will be led by Dave Culver, Co-Founder of Forward Momentum and Ross Kimbarovsky, Co-Founder of crowdSPRING. Join us for a fun evening! Afterwards, we will go out for drinks at The Living Room Bar at W Hotel (172 W. Adams). Our venue sponsor is Bank of America.
Co-Founder, Forward Momentum
Pitch your startup ideas like a pro.
2013-02-04, 06:30 PM
Bank of America, 135 S. LaSalle Street, 43rd Floor, Dining Room, Chicago
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on How to Pitch Your Business
- Public Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.