The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Puerto Rico 2016 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2015-11-22) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in San Juan, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in San Juan are Marcos Polanco (Innovation Management Executive, and Founder of Decisive Growth), Ramphis Castro (CEO & Co-founder of TainoApp), and Sofia Stolberg (Co-founder at Piloto 151, and Managing Partner at Think Circle).
In addition, participants in San Juan will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adam Begueli: CTO, Dynamite Labs, Inc.
- Aman Advani: CEO and Co-Founder, Ministry of Supply
- Carlos Cobian: Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Wireless Idea Corp
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Dana Montenegro: Chief Innovation Catalyst & Idea Engineer, SeriouslyCreative
- Dave Watkins: Founder, CEO, FeedYak, Inc
- Emilio Fuentes: Senior Director, Citrix
- Eugenio Torres: Capital Member, Ferraiuoli LLC
- Giancarlo Gonzalez: CEO, MAX Web Group
- James Gonzalez: Principal, Verum Corporate Development
- Jason Shuman: Venture Capitalist, Corigin Ventures
- Jeffrey Dachis: CEO, One Drop
- Jonathan Gonzalez: CEO, Kytelabs
- Jorge Torres: Managing Director, VenSeed
- Kendall Quiñones: CEO, Sparkative
- Kenneth Kay: Founder and Chairman, San Juan Tech Meetup
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo: Founder, LMH Consulting
- Luke Todesco: Luke Todesco - CEO, Gustazos Canada (Puerto Rico FI), Gustazos Canada
- Manny Morales: Founder, TiX.By
- Manuel Rosso: Founder, Food on the Table
- Michael Jimenez: President, Asserts
- Sebastian Vidal: Executive Director, Parallel18
- Tom Steinke: Retired
- Toni Gemayel: Founder, Banyan
- Wallace González, Independent Financial Services Professional
- Wesley Cullen: CEO, Spotery
- And many more to be announced.
In only 7 years of operation, over 2,500 graduate companies across 155 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.