The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Puerto Rico Summer 2014 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2014-07-13) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in San Juan, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in San Juan are Marcos Polanco (Innovation Management Executive, and Founder of Decisive Growth), Ramphis Castro (CEO & Co-founder of TainoApp), and Sofia Stolberg (Co-founder at Piloto 151, and Managing Partner at Think Circle).
In addition, participants in San Juan will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Angel L Perez: Vice President, Rock Solid Technologies Puerto Rico
- Antonio Tangarife: Co-Founder, Puerto Rico Ventures
- Carlos Cobian: Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Wireless Idea Corp
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Chris J Snook: Managing Partner/Venture Catalyst in Residence, Launch Haus (www.launchha.us)
- Dana Montenegro: Chief Innovation Catalyst & Idea Engineer, SeriouslyCreative
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Eduardo Emanuelli: Angel Investor, (Investment Network)
- Fernando Lloveras: Executive Director, Conservation Trust of Puerto Rico
- Francisco Uriarte: Principal, ESP Group
- Gary Gaessler: Co-Founder & Market Builder, Cloud Elements
- Giovanni Collazo: Co-founder, Blimp LLC
- Glen Hellman: Business Strategist, Driven Forward, LLC
- Jorge Nazario: CEO, CEGsoft
- Jorge Torres
- Justin Wilcox: CTO, Nimbus Health
- Kendall Quiñones: CEO, Sparkative
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo: Founder, LMH Consulting
- Luke Todesco: CEO, Gustazos Canada
- Manny Morales: Founder, Grasslark
- Manuel Rosso: Founder, Food on the Table
- Marcos Polanco: CEO, Clearshore
- Maryse Liburdi: Founder/CEO, Pokeware
- Rachid Molinary: Vice President - Digital Strategy, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
- Ramphis Castro: Partner, Mindchemy
- Ricardo Burgos: Cultural Conector, Espacio Conector
- Ryan Bettencourt: Co-Founder, Cursive Labs
- Sofia Stolberg
- Thomas Farb: Cofounder, EVP of Corporate Development & CFO, Atherio, Inc. (IT Services in US, UK & India)
- And many more to be announced.
In only 5 years of operation, over 1,310 graduate companies across 85 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.