The Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator, is preparing to launch a very promising Puerto Rico 2016 Semester.
We have many great startup mentors confirmed, and impressive founders are beginning to enroll in the program as well. But, time is running out to apply.
This Sunday (2015-11-22) is the Early Application Deadline. If you apply by Sunday, you get to take the Predictive Admissions Test for free ($50 value), and are also eligible to receive one of several Founder Institute Fellowships.
If you could use expert training and advice to launch a technology startup in San Juan, then apply today.
In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors. Plus, aspiring founders are not required to quit their day job to participate, so they can
Leading the Founder Institute's efforts in San Juan are Marcos Polanco (Innovation Management Executive, and Founder of Decisive Growth), Ramphis Castro (CEO & Co-founder of TainoApp), and Sofia Stolberg (Co-founder at Piloto 151, and Managing Partner at Think Circle).
In addition, participants in San Juan will receive expert training and feedback from an impressive list of mentors, including;
- Adam Begueli: CTO, Dynamite Labs, Inc.
- Aman Advani: CEO and Co-Founder, Ministry of Supply
- Andrew Lee: CEO, Esper
- Andrew Weinreich: CEO, MeetMoi
- Angel L Perez: Vice President, Rock Solid Technologies Puerto Rico
- Antonio Tangarife: Co-Founder, Puerto Rico Ventures
- Bob Dorf: Partner, K&S Ranch
- C.J. Acosta: Co-founder, Datacrowd
- Carlos Cobian: Co-Founder & VP of Marketing, Wireless Idea Corp
- Charles Kwon: Managing Director, Bridge Partners
- Chris Stahl: Chris Stahl - President, G4i (Puerto Rico FI), G4i
- Chris J Snook: Chris J Snook - Managing Partner/Venture Catalyst in Residence, Launch Haus (Denver FI), Launch Haus (www.launchha.us)
- Dana Montenegro: Chief Innovation Catalyst & Idea Engineer, SeriouslyCreative
- Daniel Hoffer: Co-Founder, Couchsurfing
- Dave Watkins: Founder, CEO, FeedYak, Inc
- David Beatty: Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- David Macknet: Dr. David T. Macknet, Macknet and Associates
- Eduardo Emanuelli: Angel Investor, (Investment Network)
- Emilio Fuentes: Senior Director, Citrix
- Eugenio Torres: Capital Member, Ferraiuoli LLC
- Fernando Lloveras: Executive Director, Conservation Trust of Puerto Rico
- Francisco Uriarte: Principal, ESP Group
- Gary Gaessler: Gary Gaessler - Co-Founder & Market Builder, Cloud Elements (Chicago FI)
- Giancarlo Gonzalez: CEO, MAX Web Group
- Giovanni Collazo: Co-founder, Blimp LLC
- Glen Hellman: Glen Hellman - Business Strategist, Driven Forward, LLC (Baltimore FI) , Driven Forward, LLC
- James Gonzalez: Principal, Verum Corporate Development
- Jason Shuman: Venture Capitalist, Corigin Ventures
- Jeffrey Dachis: CEO, One Drop
- Jonathan Gonzalez: CEO, Kytelabs
- Jorge Torres: Managing Director, VenSeed
- Jorge Nazario: CEO, CEGsoft
- Justin Wilcox: Founder, Customer Development Labs
- Kendall Quiñones: CEO, Sparkative
- Lisa Morales-Hellebo: Founder, LMH Consulting
- Luke Todesco: Luke Todesco - CEO, Gustazos Canada (Puerto Rico FI), Gustazos Canada
- Luke Beatty: Vice President & General Manager, Yahoo!
- Manny Morales: Founder, TiX.By
- Manuel Rosso: Founder, Food on the Table
- Marcos Polanco, Clearshore
- Rachid Molinary: Senior Vice President - Digital Strategy, Banco Popular de Puerto Rico
- Rajesh Setty: Rajesh Setty - Serial Entrepreneur and Author, WittyParrot
- Ramphis Castro: Partner, Mindchemy
- Ricardo Burgos: Cultural Conector, Espacio Conector
- Ryan Bettencourt: Ryan Bettencourt - Co-Founder, Cursive Labs (Kuala Lumpur FI) , Cursive Labs
- Sebastian Vidal: Executive Director, Parallel18
- Sofia Stolberg: CEO, Piloto 151
- Steve Armbruster: Executive Director, V2A Capital
- Thomas Farb: Cofounder, EVP of Corporate Development & CFO, Atherio, Inc. (IT Services in US, UK & India)
- Tom Steinke: Retired
- Toni Gemayel: Founder, Banyan
- Urayoan Camacho: CEO, GSL-DNE-Bioesign
- Wallace González, Independent Financial Services Professional
- Wesley Cullen: CEO, Spotery
- Ziv Gillat: Co-Founder, Eye-Fi & Forq
- And many more to be announced.
In only 6.5 years of operation, over 1,850 graduate companies across 100 cities have used the Founder Institute to validate their idea, develop their plans, refine their product, build an advisory board, prepare for seed funding, and more.