Denver Founder Institute grad CipherPoint, a leading provider of transparent content security for SharePoint, cloud collaboration, and other web-based applications, recently announced that it has been selected as a SINET 16 Innovator. CipherPoint will be presenting on stage alongside fifteen other companies at the 2012 SINET Showcase that will be taking place later this month in Washington DC. The conference aims to identify and display innovative and potentially disruptive cybersecurity technologies in front of an audience of buyers and influencers from the investment, research, commercial, civilian, defense and intelligence communities, and is backed by the US Department of Homeland Security & Technology Directorate.
- Startup Idea Bootcamp: Improve Your Business Ideas with Help from Experts
2016-06-01, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute Conference Call, with Adeo Ressi
2016-06-02, 10:00 AM
- Startup Funding 101: How to Raise Capital for Your Idea
2016-06-08, 06:30 PM
- Founder Institute VIP Semester Launch Mixer
2016-06-15, 06:30 PM
- Funding Options for Every Stage of Your Startup
- Founder Institute Announces "100 Vets" Fellowship to Spur Military Entrepreneurship in Silicon Valley
- Last Chance to Apply for Fellowships to the Silicon Valley Founder Institute
- Strengthen Your Local Startup Community with the Founder Institute’s Help
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology, life sciences, and other growth enterprises worldwide. We represent companies at every stage of development, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multibillion-dollar global corporations, as well as the venture firms, private equity firms, and investment banks that finance and advise them. The firm's broad range of services and practice areas are focused on addressing the principal challenges faced by the management, boards of directors, shareholders, and in-house counsel of our clients.
Ravix Group provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, accounting and human resources functions for early-stage and middle market companies.