We are very excited to announce the 21st location of the Founder Institute: Sydney, Australia.
If you or someone you know could benefit from expert training and feedback to launch a technology startup in the greater Syndey area, click here to apply.
The Early Application Deadline for the Sydney Founder Institute is Sunday, January 29th. The 4-month program will run from Feburary 20th until May 29th, 2012, and is open to existing and prospective technology founders of all kinds - with or without an idea, young or old, and with a full-time job or unemployed.
The Sydney Program will be led by Local Leaders Benjamin Ranck, and Ben Chong. Benjamin Ranck is a software engineer turned technology entrepreneur, was the Co-Founder of ChatterSpike, and was CEO of a mobile software company in Sydney. Ben Chong is a serial entrepreneur with multiple successful exits in online marketing and media, and is an active investor both as an angel and in the venture capital scene.
Confirmed Mentors include;
- Adeo Ressi, Founder of TheFunded.com and the Founder Institute
- Ari Klinger, Partner at Right Click Capital, ex-CEO of iMega and OMG
- Dean McEvoy, CEO of Spreets (recently sold to Yahoo! for $40m after less than a year of operation)
- Jeremy Levitt, CEO of Service Seeking
- Jo Burston, Managing Director of Job Capital
- And many more to be announced.