In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Kuala Lumpur Spring 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Ai Ching Goh: Co-Founder, Piktochart.com
- Alex Lightman: Writer, Speaker, Futurist
- Andi Zain: Director, ideabox
- Cheryl Yeoh: CEO & Cofounder, Reclip.It
- Clayton Narcis: Co-Founder & CTO, Alphapod
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Edwin Tay: CEO, easyuni Sdn Bhd
- Edwin Wang: Founder, Everyday.com.my
- Fadzarudin Anuar: Founder & CEO, Fashion Valet
- Henry Goh: Co-Founder & COO, Macro Kiosk Berhad
- Jasmine Hor: Founder & Creative Director, LogoDesignCreation.com
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Jeffrey Char: CEO, J-Seed Ventures, Inc.
- Johnson Goh: Founder & CEO, AtticTV Pte. Ltd.
- Khailee Ng: Founder & CEO, SAYS.com
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Peter De Kretser: Co-Founder & COO, GO Communications Group (Asia-Pacific)
- Ran Makavy: Director of Product Management, Facebook
- Ryan Bettencourt: Founder & CEO, Blurtopia
- Samuel Seow: MD, Samuel Seow Law Corporation
- Tzu Ming Chu: CEO, www.impersuasion.com
- And many more to be announced.