In the Founder Institute's four-month, part-time program, promising startup entrepreneurs participate in weekly training and feedback sessions that are led by Founder Institute Mentors.
Our Mentors provide the passion, experience, and support that helps our Founders launch meaningful and enduring companies.
Rather than bringing in consultants and academics who teach theory, we bring in experienced Founders and CEOs to give our companies the most relevant and valuable advice. In a confidential setting, they share horror stories, best practices, and realistic feedback to help our Founders avoid "rookie mistakes" and be successful.
In the upcoming Kuala Lumpur Spring 2014 Semester, we have secured a truly exceptional roster of Founder Institute Mentors, including many from out of town.
See the full list below;
- Adeo Ressi: Founder/CEO, Founder Institute
- Ai Ching Goh: Co-Founder, Piktochart.com
- Cheng Leong Foong: Partner, FOONG CHENG LEONG & CO
- Douglas Khoo: Co-Founder, Qunar.com
- Edwin Tay: CEO, easyuni Sdn Bhd
- Edwin Wang: Founder, Everyday.com.my
- Fadzarudin Anuar: Founder & CEO, Fashion Valet
- G Jay Yong: CEO
- Gary Gaessler: VP Sales & Marketing, Cloud Elements
- James Tan: Managing Partner, QuestVC
- Jeffrey Paine: Founding Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Khailee Ng: Founder & CEO, SAYS.com
- Malcolm Ong: Co-founder, Skillshare
- Matt Mandell: Digital Engagement Strategy, Mandell Enterprises
- Niket Desai: GSD Wizard + Product, Punchd, Google
- Paul Whiteway: Director, Skyscanner
- Ran Makavy: Growth Manager, Facebook
- Takeshi Ebihara: General Partner, Rebright Partners / Batavia Incubator
- Tzu Ming Chu: CEO, www.impersuasion.com
- And many more to be announced.